83: Uzumaki & Namikaze

Jiraya went to the railing and look down to the silent Citizens. It is the time that Naruto retreat a bit step to highlight Jiraya.

"12 years ago, my student, Namikaze Minato married a maiden named Uzumaki Kushina. It was only a secret wedding and the only witness is the Third Hokage," Jiraya started.

"Uzumaki Kushina eventually get pregnant and I was name as his Godfather and Uchiha Mikoto as Godmother. On the day that Kushina went into labor in the outskirt of Konoha, a rouge Uchiha invade the cave where they are and kill everyone who was there, including the wife of our beloved Hokage, Sarutobi Biwako. This rouge Uchiha threatened the fourth Hokage to leave Kushina or their son will die in his hand. The Hokage choose the latter to save his son. So the Rouge Uchiha manage to get Uzumaki Kushina under the Hokage's host," Jiraya added.

"Many of you know about the heroic deeds of Uzumaki Mito, the First Lady of our First Hokage. Lord First didn't exactly hide the fact that the Kyubi resides inside his Wife. Uzumaki Mito use her own body to seal the Kyubi inside her when Madara use it against them," Hiruzen started to add information.

"Everyone praise her as she just sacrifice herself to save everyone. Treat her as a hero. She become the container of the Kyubii just like the young Uzumaki Naruto. But why? Why you praise the first lady and scorn the young Uzumaki wgen both of them are just the same? The fourth Hokage sealed the beast inside the young Uzumaki which was also his own son just to save your lives and this village. But what did you exchange to his sacrifice? 7 years ago, The young Uzumaki Naruto almost die in the hands of some brainless villager. They almost kill an innocent 5 years old who don't even know the burden he was carrying that time," Hiruzen's emotion started to stir over. He wanted to release the emotion he felt for the long years. He wanted to express to everyone how felt during that time.

Many people who's old enough to know and to meet the old Lady Uzumaki, they felt ashame to thereselves. Right, why did they treat the two differently when they are just the same. The same that becomes the container of Kyubii no Yoko.

"Lady Uzumaki transfer the Kyubii inside Uzumaki Kushina and become the second jinchuriki. Only those who have the blood of Uzumaki who can handle the power of Kyubii because it is the strongest Biju. If the Hokage use another one, the child will immediately die after just two to three years and the Kyubii will be free again to wreck havoc," Jiraya added. Kurama who goes back to Naruto's mindscape frown hearing that.

"Hey! I am not a mindless beast you perverted Sannin! Just you wait!" Kurama ranted inside Naruto's mind. Naruto almost laugh to Kurama's antics as he rant and rant inside his mind. You can see in Naruto's eyes the amusement that Sasuke and Shikamaru only see.

"Why are you laughing? How could you not defending me when they are bullying me! You are a cruel container! You always wanted to order me here order me there! If not for you become Ashura's reincarnation I should just eat you before," Kurama ranted.

"We both know that you can't do that, furball. You promise my father to take care of me," Naruto tease inside his thought.

"You puny human! I am the mighty Kyubi no Kitsune. The strongest Biju among the nine! You should bow to me!" Kurama arrogantly said.

"And yet, you are sealed by the human you called puny inside me," Kurama grunted which makes Naruto laugh. Actually his attention was solely focus to Kurama than the dramatic speech of the old geezer Naruto always call.

"Your father is an exception. Its a different story," Kurama defended.

"At least he is still a human," Naruto reply.

"Hey your father will not manage to seal me to you if not for him summoning the Shinigami!" Kurama started to have tick mark to his head.

"Still, the technique he use was made human," Naruto coolly said.

"Why do you always contradicting me? Why don't you just support me?!" Kurama wanted to cry now. He have such a cruel container.

"Kurama, love you!" Naruto immediately said and hugs the big fox. Kurama sigh and smile.

"Love you too," Kurama affectionately said. Naruto grin and retract himself in outside world.

"The rouge ninja force to retract the Kyubii inside Uzumaki Kushina and summon it in the Village. And the Kyubii attack happen 12 years ago when the Young Uzumaki was just being born few hours ago, witnessing the death of his own parents. I was really happy to inform you that not only you disregarded my student and your hero's wish, you also hurt his own legacy and doubt his own abilities. I bet Minato and Kushina are rolling to their grave when you all just do is to give their son a childhood hell?" Jiraya laugh looking to many villager who was ashame to what they do.

They just hate the son of their great hero. How ironic is that? A lot of them cried, some look away, some vow to make up to the young Uzumaki. And the people who truly like the blonde almost immediately celebrate. Many emotions at once happen.

They thought the Inauguration is just simple just like before but someone just stir up and throw a bombs to them. This might the the most unique inauguration of a Hokage. And will be one of the greatest mark on the history.

Is just that, the main subject of the bomb actually didn't care about him being the hot topic. Instead of listening to the speech of he called old geezer when he himself is also old. 100x Older than them actually. He was engaging himself to a random conversation to the fox that just return to his seal few days ago.

If the two manage to know what Naruto was doing right now, they might vomit a mouthful of blood.

--*--

Next Chapter:Unexpected

Next Chapter:
Unexpected