94: Hawk

They felt so weak right now. Why? Because of a certain "Last Uchiha" Uchiha Sasuke. They toy them like they are the weakest team together. They actually here, being bedridden after the fight.

"You broke them," Naruto complain.

"I can see there skill is certainly can passed as Jounin. But I think you need to train them in a way as if their life is in line. Good thing is you train them to become tolerant to Blood Lust and killing intent," Sasuke said calmly.

"Shikamaru, you certainly have a good strategy. If I am much more weaker than my level, I would surely fall to their unpredictability. Which is good, I guess Naruto's trait for being unpredictable was passed you. But your mastery on your affinities specially to your Ninshu base attack, it was lacking. You focus too much to mid and long range. Your taijutsu might meet the standards of normal Jounin but if you fight with my level, you will be killed in just a few second. Focus on your Taijutsu and Ninjutsu/Ninshu for the mean time," Sasuke said. Shikamaru did accept the criticism.

"Hinata, you are good in sneaking, making traps, the medical Ninjutsu, as well as Taijutsu. You are creative and resourceful specially when you attack me using the dirt to cover my eyes. But your weakness is Shikamaru's strength. He was a mid to long range while you are the short range. Your Fuinjutsu is also lacking. Your ninshu's mastery is above average but still lacking. Too thinking for your Crystal and Ice Release. Without you, your team might not survive me for 4 hours even if I'm holding back. For now, strengthen your mid and long range attack," Hinata winch but nodded. She was happy to the criticism of Sasuke.

"Shino," Shino flinch and listen to his own criticism. He wanted to know his strength and weakness.

"Just like Hinata, you are resourceful. You are all around when it come to attacking. You can do long, mid, and short range but I can see that you prefer the long range than the two right?" Shino nodded even if his whole body is hurt.

"Your good on using Storm and Dust Release. You also have a good combination strategy with Shikamaru. Your tracking skills is really good as well as your bug using. But the thing is, your defense is too weak as you are too focus on offense. If not of Choji's superior defense, you might be harm in my last attack. You are also quiet lacking to Fuinjutsu as it was still below average compare to your other team mates. Your Ninshu mastery is also good so keep it up. For now, strengthen your defense and learn more Fuinjutsu," Shino nodded. He don't know why but it feel so good to know that you are becoming stronger and stronger each day.

"Choji, you are really good in sneaking too as well as your step is much more quiet than the others. Your balance to your offense and defense is really good. You are good in improvisation and stealth. You can invade my defense at ease many times. But you are still lacking to your coordination to others. Sometimes you are just doing something to attack me and your team mates will not be prepared to your move. You did success few times with this type of attack but your failure is much higher than that success. Try to do more teamwork activitied with others. Also your mid range is quiet lacking and your long range is good but not good enough. Overall, you need to work to your coordination, mid and long range too," Choji look embarrassed to what he really did a while ago but he accept the criticism.

"Lee, Naruto did told me your problem. But by seeing your work with others I can say you are a fine ninja. Your Fuinjutsu attack is really, really good. Your Taijutsu and Kenjutsu skill also didn't lack. Your information gathering is terrifying that you are the one who get my blind spot a while ago. Your speed is also good," Sasuke said. Lee blush and look away. He was not that used for compliment from other. But he was slowly coping to Naruto's compliment.

He always get bullied and taunted before.

"But I can see that you're a bit hesitant to something. Sometimes I can see you retreating even if you have a huge opportunity. It was like you're afraid to take a risk. You are lacking of defense again and sometimes I caught you distracted when you see your team mates being toss away by me. While it is good to be concern for your comrade, but you need to be always firm and focus to your surrounding. You are lack of multitasking unlike the others. Focus on this area and you are really good on your own," Lee nodded as Sasuke see a new determination to his eyes.

"From now on, me and Naruto will increase your training to survival mode. I assume you all know this mode right?" All of them freeze a bit. Shino knows what the survival mode is. It is a training method where you will experience pain, loss blood, torture, and even a real class mission. It was like the two will set a mission to them. Group or solo like assassination or killing. What they will experience is real even if it is just a mack test.

But it will prepare them to be a good ninja. Let them live longer and be strong to protect their family and friend.

"No matter how hard our training is. Please teach us, Sasuke-san, Naruto-san," Shino said. He stand up to his bed and bow. The others even if their bodies are totally hurt, they copy what Shino do.

"Please take care of us, Senseis!" All of them said. Sasuke grin and nodded.

"I like your student, Otou-Otou. They have the guts that I need. I will now give you a warning. I am a slave driver," Sasuke said and grin.

Yes, that day, Sasuke and Naruto gave them a training that they will never forgot to their whole life.

--*--

Next Chapter:Akamichi Choji

Next Chapter:
Akamichi Choji