❗Disclaimer❗

Hey y'all!!!! (I don't actually know how to do this)

This is a Beck Oliver x OC love story from the TV Show Victorious. Obviously I'm gonna start the story from Season 1 Episode 1 and so on, but I think I am going to mix up the episodes just so it can fit in how I want the relationship to go (don't worry, I'm gonna put the name of the episodes in the title). I'm not gonna follow the dialogues exactly the same and I'm also gonna add some tiny scenes, plots, and some episodes of my own. I might also add some OCs and characters from other TV Shows.

About the timeline of this story, I have no clue. I tried to look it up and connect their age with the episodes and everything but nothing makes sense, so yay, sorry guys.

In this story, Jade and Beck never dated. Everybody's just been friends for quite some time.

‼️Now for some important things:‼️
✴️ I do not own ANYTHING except for my characters Thalia, Aliana, and some other OCs I might add along the way. Everything else belongs to the rightful owner.

✴️ I do not own any of the images and gifs that are going to be used in this story

✴️ Songs that I will also include in the stories will also not be mine.

✴️ There will also be some lines and quotes that I take from other TV Shows and Movies.

✴️ The book will DEFINITELY contain mature language and jokes. I'm still not sure about sexual scenes tho, I'll write it if I feel comfortable enough.

✴️ I would also like to apologize if there are any typos and grammatical errors.

Now that it's all said and done,

I hope you enjoy the story and please leave a comment of your thoughts, my mistakes, and anything you feel like I can do to improve the story!

P.S. Their relationship is gonna be somewhat of a slow burner (if you can call it that). You'll see

P.P.S Before publishing this, I've actually changed the title, description, face claim, and names way too many times. This is also a re-write. So yeah, just putting it out there.

ENJOY!!!

ヽ(^o^)丿

𝒫𝓊𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹: 04-19-21