✧Chapter 7 - WiFi in the Sky

~Third Person's P.O.V.~

"The captain has turned off the fasten seat belt sign

"The captain has turned off the fasten seat belt sign. You're now free to move about the cabin." The stewardess announced on the intercom. Both Thalia and Tori are reading while Trina is observing her food.

"Hey guys." Trina lifts her fork, "Hey." She calls out for her sisters who sighed and turn to her.

"What?" Tori asks.

"Is this chicken?" Trina shoved the fork in front of their faces, showing the food.

Thalia pulled her head away, but Tori leaned forward to sniff the food. "I think it might be pineapple."

"Or that could be a part of a thumb." Thalia grimaces, looking at it from her seat. They all pull a face and Trina drops the fork.

"Ugh, I can't eat airplane food. Too gross, uck." Trian complains, grabbing a wet wipe and wiping her hands. She puts her tray on Tori's tray table and throwing the wipe on top of it.

"And why is this now on my tray table?" Tori asks Trina, annoyed.

"Cause I'm done with it." Trina answers simply.

"I don't care if you're done with it." Tori whines, "Keep your garbage on-" Her words are cut off by a banging.

"Hey, hey kid!" Trina turns to yell at the kid behind her, "I told you to stop kicking my seat."

Not listening to her, the kid keeps on kicking the seat. Trina yells at him again, telling him to stop, "You're not the queen of this plane." The kid sasses her back.

"Excuse me." Trina climbs over Tori's seat, "Will you please do something about your son?" Trina asks the dad.

"Will you stop kicking her seat?" He sighs, not caring much.

"No." The kid answers bluntly and the dad just shrugs his shoulders at Trina.

"Some people are so rude." Trina scoffs, complaining to Thalia and Tori.

"I know." Tori replies, waving the the trash in front of her in the air. She sighs and grabs the tray, putting in on Thalia's tray table.

"Gee, thanks." Thalia rolls her eyes, pushing the tray away with disgust.

"This is Captain Stu Bing. Sorry about our late start today. We should be arriving in Los Angeles at around 11:14 pm." The captain announces through the intercom.

"Wait, what time did he say?" Tori asks, turning to look at Thalia and Trina.

"11:14." Trina closes her eyes, leaning her head back.

"Awesome, another three and a half hours with you guys in this giant metal death-trap, thirty-six thousand feet in the air." Thalia deadpans.

"Ugh, just great." Tori groans, taking her phone out.