✧Chapter 54 - The Slap Fight

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"And, an important thing to remember," Our teacher goes to end her explanation, "is that movie directors have different styles of filming a movie

"And, an important thing to remember," Our teacher goes to end her explanation, "is that movie directors have different styles of filming a movie."

"Action!" Cat yells randomly. We all turn to her in confusion only to see her smiling innocently.

"What?"

"That's what they say when they make movies." Cat shrugs nonchalantly.

"We're not making a movie, right now." Beck chimes in from beside me, staring at Cat in amusement.

"Cut!" Cat corrects herself with a giggle, causing the class to chuckle.

"All right," Our teacher snaps us back to the lesson, "let's take a look at a scene from a short film that Sinjin made last year."

"Yes, yes." Sinjin claps proudly for himself as he stands up from his seat. He looks around the class and smiles at us, "It's called, Monkey-Time Bucket-Balls."

"Why?" I scrunch my face up in disgust.

Not answering my question, Sinjin sits back down as the teacher turns on the TV. The movie starts with a completely white background, a window frame at the side with bright green curtains draping down to the floor. The title appears on the blank side of the screen before swiping aside and Sinjin walks in, wearing a suit.

"My goodness, I'm thirsty." Sinjin says, "So... so thirsty." He sighs.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun." Ana whispers sarcastically from behind me.

The camera zooms out to a table with a blue can on top of it. Sinjin looks over at it and continues his monologue, "Soda." He unbuttons the suit and walks over to the table, "Yes, wet moisture."

"What's going on?" Chad furrows his eyebrows as we all continue watching.

The next shot horrified us to hell. It was a close-up shot of Sinjin's face, and going into his mouth. "Ew!" "Oh God!" "Sinjin!" "Come on, man!" "Ughh!" "What is that?!"

The teacher pauses right at his mouth and allows Sinjin to stands up. "I wanted the audience to experience what a soda feels, when it's drunk by me." He explains to us.

"I bet that soda felt disgusted and ashamed." Jade states.

"What does it mean," Sinjin starts narrating dramatically, "to be a woman?"

We all slowly turn to stare at him in confusion. He just continues to watch Jade until the bell rings, breaking our attention. We immediately start packing up our stuffs, trying to quickly make our way out of class.

"All right, wait, wait, wait, just a second." The teacher hurriedly stops us, "Your short films are due first thing on Tuesday morning. So everyone, meet with your production groups and make sure you're on track, to get it all done."