✧Chapter 37 - André's Horrible Girl

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"This is still so stupid

"This is still so stupid." I sigh out from where I was flipping through my notebook in front of my locker.

Beck and Robbie are watching Tori blow up a balloon with her nose. We were just talking about some class and plans for tonight, and somehow the conversation went to Robbie's weird talent to blow a balloon with his nose. And Tori ended up taking that as a challenge. Now, there's twelve dollars on the line.

Like I said, stupid. They could've bet more or on bet on something better.

Tori finished blowing up the ballon and pulls it away. She ties it tightly before waving it around to show Robbie. "Tadaa!" She grins proudly, proving Robbie wrong.

"You shouldn't have bet her." Beck sighs loudly, turning to Robbie.

"Who knew girls could blow up balloons with their noses?" Robbie defends himself.

"Not really an impossible, surprising thing." I comment, shaking my head at him and closing the locker.

"Now, gimme my money." Tori tells Robbie, smiling widely.

Robbie was about to take out his wallet but out of the corner of my eye, I see André walking into the school. He is wearing a blue blazer, a nice shirt, and a necklace to complete the look.

"Ohh la la." "Damn." "Ooh..." "Ee-yow!" The four of us compliment, checking him out and walking up to him.

"Stop." André groans out, cutting us off.

"What is up with you and all the fancy clothes lately?" Tori asks him, gesturing at all the clothing he doesn't normally wear.

André looks down at his clothes and pretends to be clueless. "What fancy? They're just clothes." He shrugs.

"Clothes and a fancy-ass watch." I point out, crossing my arms, "Someone's really going for the "new year, new me"."

"Whoa... Is that a Bouzet watch?" Beck gasps as he grabs André's wrist.

"That is a Bouzet." Tori awes.

"I've always wanted to see a Bouzet." Robbie continues.

"Normally I would make fun of you using the word "see" instead of "own", but now... Yeah, damn. That is way too fancy af." I nod in agreement with Robbie.

"Where are you getting all this stuff?" Tori questions.

"André!" I hear a random girl shouting before she actually walks through the doors, "Hey, André!"

"Oh, hey." André sounds nervous, "Hey, Hope."

"You forgot your new scarf." The girl, Hope, scoffs. She pulls his arm and wraps the scarf around him.

"Wow, more fancy fancy." I whisper to my friends quietly, glancing at André and Hope.

"Yeah. Forgot. I didn't leave it in your car on purpose." André mumbles unconvincingly.