✧Chapter 33 - The Worst Couple

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"Why is Sikowitz always late to class?" Trey complains, looking out the door

"Why is Sikowitz always late to class?" Trey complains, looking out the door. He walks over and takes a seat beside Robbie, dropping his bag on the floor.

"Maybe we can try an acting scene on our own." Robbie suggests.

"Ooh, what if we act out the final scene from Titanic?" Cat gasps excitedly, "When the boat sinks." She informs us with a cute smile. I stare at her in amusement as she frowns all of a sudden, "Oh my God, I just gave away the ending. Spoiler alert!" She yells out loud, flailing her arms in the air and giggling to herself.

"Y'know, whenever she starts talking, I think to myself, "maybe this time, it'll make sense.". I'm always wrong." André sighs out, gesturing at Cat who isn't paying much attention to him.

Just like it's been going on for the past three weeks, Tori 's phone starts making a loud ringing noise again. We all cover our ears at that and groan out complaints, getting uncomfortable. It feels like the sound is bursting my ear drums.

"Come on, man!" Tori whines out to her phone, "Why won't it-" She sighs out, continuing to tap on her phone.

"Your phone's making noise." Jade calls out to Tori, getting annoyed.

"I think she knows that." Beck tells her, rubbing his ear in pain.

"You don't know what she knows!" Jade snaps at him, getting into a bad mood.

"I know you're being obnoxious." Beck retorts, just as annoyed as Jade.

"Ohhh." Jade gasps sarcastically while maintaining eye-contact with Beck and glaring at him.

"You wanna stop them?" Ana whispers to me, glancing at Jade and Beck.

"Not really." I shake my head at her, watching the two people in front of us getting invested in a staring contest.

Jade's been in a bad mood since three days ago and it doesn't look like it's gonna get better anytime soon. Ana managed to calm her down for a while but it's barely working. I tried.... but she just ended up threatening me with her scissors so I backed out.

"Why does it keep....?!" Tori shakes her phone and slams it on her palm as she tries to stop it from making noise. "Robbie, would you please unplug that cord, count to three, and then plug it back in?" She looks at Robbie and pleads.

"Surely, girly." Robbie nods with a smile and he stands up from his seat, walking over to the outlet. He unplugs the cord, just like Tori asked before starting to count, "One, I love grandma." He says and kisses the cord.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I try to warn him but he didn't listen.

"Two, I love grandma." He counts up and goes to kiss the cord again.

"Plug it in!" Jade yells angrily from her place in front of me. Robbie flinches at her voice, deciding to stop counting and just plug the cord.

"Thanks." Tori smiles at him, sighing in relief when her phone stopped making noise.