✧Chapter 14 - The Diddly-Bops

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

I hear the bell ring and I gather up my things, getting up to leave

I hear the bell ring and I gather up my things, getting up to leave. "All right, nice work, everyone." Sikowitz tells us and I wave at him. "Wait. Tori, André, Thalia, Beck, Jade, Cat, Aliana, Robbie. Stay for a moment." He tells us and we turn around, walking back.

"It wasn't my fault!" I blurt out without thinking.

"What wasn't your fault?" He squints his eyes at me.

I look around to see everyone looking at me curiously so I shake my head, "Nothing." I shrug, looking down at the floor.

"Whatever it is, it won't be my problem. So-" He brushes me off.

"Uh, why do you have a woman's purse?" Tori cuts him off, looking at the bag he's holding.

"I don't have a- good Gandhi, where did this come from?" He lifts the bag and looks at it, confused before dropping it to the ground. "And where's my dozen bagels?" He pats around his clothes.

"I don't think it'll fit in your pocket." Ana tells him.

"Can I leave?" Jade asks, putting an arm around Ana's shoulder to start pulling her out of class.

"Wait. How would you teenagers like to do something, for money?" He asks, smirking at us. I look at him, concerned.

"That's not misleadingly disturbing at all." I mumble out and look around at the others, "It's not just me, right?" I ask them to make sure that I'm not the only one concerned about this. They all nod, agreeing with me.

"Can we have some details first?" Tori asks him.

"Well, I assume you're all familiar with Kevin Chase." Sikowitz starts. Who now?

"The guy who owns like half the hotels in Vegas?" Beck asks him excitedly, stepping forward. Of course he would know who that is.

"I'm telling the story!" Sikowitz yells defensively.

Beck raises his hands and steps back, "Sorry."

"Kevin was my roommate in college, and now he's extremely wealthy, and his little boy is turning four years old this week." He explains as he takes a chair and sitting on it, "Ah, the big "O"-four."

"What do you want, man?" Rex asks him, wanting to get straight to the point. So do I.

"Yeah, I got Technical Design and Production after this. I have a project to work on." I inform Sikowitz.

"Kevin hired the Waggafuffles-" He continues as Cat gasps, getting excited, "to perform a song at his son's birthday party."

"Oh, I love the Waggafuffles." Cat interrupts him and starts singing. We all stare at her, waiting for her to be done.

"Shut up!" Rex cuts her off. I roll my eyes at him and take Robbie's wallet from his backpack.

"Rex told me to shut up." Cat complains to Sikowitz.