✧Chapter 10 - Busy Day Out

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

I lay diagonally on my bed, wrapped tightly in my blanket. I haven't been able to sleep which leads to thinking. My mind goes back to yesterday night, after the talk with B- after breaking up with Beck. It wasn't just a talk, I actually broke up with him.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ FB ⋅.} ────── ⊰

I turn off the engine before pressing the button to close the garage and leaning my head back against the headrest. Sighing tiredly, I close my eyes and thought about what just happened.

Shaking my head, I open my eyes and take a deep breath to keep myself awake, at least until I get to my room. I get out of the car and close it behind me, slumping all the way to the door that leads to the kitchen. It is too late and I just want to go back to curling in my bed until God knows when. I open the door to see most of the lights off, the only thing illuminating the inside of the house is the light above the stairs and a light from the corner of my eye, probably from the dining table. I make sure to close the door behind me, as quietly as possible, not wanting to wake anyone up.

"Home late, aren't you?" I hear a gruff voice from the dining table and I freeze, dammit. Squeezing my eyes shut, I turn around. When I open my eyes, I see my dad sitting with his arms crossed in front of his chest and papers scattered around the dining table.

"Hey, dad." I smile sheepishly at him.

"So, are you gonna tell me why you're sneaking in or do you want to just get to the part where I ground you?" He asks me with a stern but amused look.

"I wasn't sneaking in." I let out a scoff, "If I wanted to sneak in, I would've went through the garden and clim-" I stop myself from talking when I see him raising an eyebrow at me, "Doesn't matter, why are you still up? It's almost one or two a.m." I ask him, walking to the fridge and taking out a tub of fro-yo.

"I have work, which is a good reason. But you, missy, coming home this late. And don't eat ice cream." He scolds me.

I open the tub and grab a spoon. Putting a spoonful into my mouth, I smile innocently and mumble out, "It's not ice cream." I pull out a chair and sit down.

"It's the same thing." He rolls his eyes at me, "You know, I can ground you for that plus breaking curfew."

I frown at him as I continue to eat, "I don't have a curfew."

"Yes, you do."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, I gave you all curfews."

"No... You gave Trina curfew because she keeps going to parties late at night and then you gave Tori curfew for sneaking in and out with her boyfriend. But you never gave me one" I smirk triumphantly.

"No, no, Trina's curfew is at eleven, Tori's curfew is at ten, and your curfew is at..." He trails off as he thinks about it and I smile smugly at him. "Okay, we are setting you a curfew, ten o'clock."

"Twelve o'clock." I negotiate with him.

"Ten thirty."