✧Chapter 17 - Robarazzi

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

I was eating lunch with the group as I sit beside André

I was eating lunch with the group as I sit beside André. Cat suddenly comes over, carrying a big machine and putting it in front of us. We all look at the machine before looking at Cat who is practically shaking with excitement. We look back at the machine and simultaneously choose to ignore it and go back to eating.

"Don't you guys wanna know what that is?" Cat sighs and asks us.

"It looks interesting, sweetie." Ana smiles at her as she take a bite out of her food.

"Is it a transporter from the future that can beam you to another table, beccause if it is, what button do I push?" Jade asks.

"That's so hurtful." Cat whines.

"You know, you don't always have to be mean to everyone." Tori tells Jade.

Cat sits down on André's other side and pouts, "See, Tori's interested in my device."

"I'm really not." Tori replies.

André puts down his cup and wraps an arm around Cat's shoulder, "Aw, come on, Little Red, tell us about your doo-hickey." He points at the machine.

Cat's face lights up instantly, "Okay, it's called the snowbee. Watch." She gets up and presses a button on the machine. I watch as the writing "blizzard" shows up on the screen, just as I take a bite of my hotdog, snow starts spitting out of the machine and falls down onto the table, my hair, my clothes, but most importantly, the food that I am still biting.

Cat starts giggling loudly and I pull the hotdog away from my mouth. I think I got some snow in my mouth. Thankfully, Jade stands up and presses another button on the machine, turning it off.

"Kit-Cat... my hotdog." I whine at her, licking the sauce on my upper lip. I brush the snow away from my clothes and my hair, lifting my bag to get rid of the snow there.

"It makes pretend snow!" She laughs at me and points at the snow.

"I see that." André comments.

Beck lifts his food up and blows the snow, "It's all over my tostada."

"And my pizza." Tori adds, holding up her pizza.

"Well, do not eat it." Cat hurriedly say.

"Why?" Jade looks up from her food.

"Because it says the fake snow is toxic and can cause abdominal bleeding." She warns us. Everybody drops their food and pushes it to the middle of the table.

"What?!" I look at her with wide-eyes, "I think I got some in my mouth! Shit!" I rush to grab my water bottle but realizes that it is also covered with snow, "Dammit."

"Here." Ana pulls out a water bottle from her bag and hands it to me.

"Thank you." I thank her and quickly take a drink. I gargle my mouth and then spit it back out onto my wasted hotdog.