✧Chapter 1 - Pilot

~Thalia's P.O.V~

"I cannot believe you! Are you serious?" I exclaim, looking at Beck in disbelief.

Like most days, Beck picks me up for school and then drives me home. Most of the time the car rides would be filled with jokes, flirty comments at each other, or just random singing to whatever is playing on the radio. But today it's different, after the "incident" in theater class we've both been arguing non-stop and now I definitely refuse to get out of the car until Beck admits that he is wrong. Call me childish, but I am not losing this argument.

"Oh c'mon! Most of them agreed with me anyway." Beck argues back.

"It is way too overrated. And it makes no sense!"

"I'm just saying. As tragic as it is, Romeo and Juliet is beautiful! It tells the story a couple who are perfectly made for each other. It's a love story about two people who love each other so much that nothing else matters, their love managed to survive the whole poisonous hatred. Give me one reason how that is not romantic."

""Survive" my ass, they died. And I can give you a lot of reasons. They've only met twice! They barely knew each other and Juliet is 13, THIRTEEN!! When I was 13, I was playing club penguin and wearing silly bandz! Awww, I miss Club Penguin and oh my God, I can't believe I used to put on up to five silly bandz on one hand and don't get me started with- Wait, I'm getting off track, anyways.

"Their whole thing is some love at-first-sight bullshit, which at the time Romeo was in love with someone else by the way. And after three days, they both just decided that their lives aren't worth living without the other person. It is a story about stupid kids with shallow lust!" I explain with a lot of hand gestures. This is crazy, no one in their right mind would ever want to have a Romeo and Juliet romance story. It is such a damn tragedy I can turn it into a horror movie if I want to!

"But I mean, don't you want that? Don't you want... a love that is complete, and whole, and just- a love that consumes you th-" He starts explaining before I cut him off.

"Hold up, a love that consumes you? Who are you now, Damon Salvatore?" I interrupt just to tease him. I mean come on, the opportunity was right there!

"Shut up. What I'm saying is, don't you want to find that love to the point where you are each other's everything and as long as you have each other nothing else matters?" Beck says with a smile.

"Why would I need to find it when you are already sitting right here with me?" I flirt with a smirk.

"Ha ha, adorable." He rolls his eyes, pecking my lips.

"Fine... maybe that would be pretty incredible." I said slowly, my voice gets louder as I keep talking. "But I believe that something like that should not be the end of your life, instead it should GIVE you life. If you ever have that, it should give you an even more reason to live. I mean, I would never want anyone to die for me, I would want them to live their life to the fullest for me and for themselves."

Our faces are still close after the tiny peck he gave me, our eyes gazing deep at one another. As I spoke those words, I can feel his breath fanning my face. I am trying to hold myself from just kissing him right then, at least until he admits I'm right.

"Well, I guess I can't argue much with that." Beck mumbles and I notice him glancing down at my lips for a while.

"HA! See, I am right and you know it. It's not even a fair argument to be honest. I mean you just agree a tiny bit to that story, but I, completely and absolutely hate how society thinks it is a perfectly beautiful love story." I immediately sat back up right just to do a little victory dance so I can rub it in his face even more.