✧Chapter 61 - Weekend Break

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"This is so awesome!" I say out loud, spinning around in place and looking up

Two weeks of radio tour finally over! Yeah, I had to go the last four days being stuck with the guys. But, honestly, and surprisingly, besides being late one last time on day thirteen, nothing else had happened. They didn't get into any more trouble, just a few chaos on the way, but that's it. With them, this is a miracle.

But now for the good part!

Coincidentally, the end of our radio tour is also the start of our school's long weekend break, starting on Thursday and ending on Tuesday. So, curtesy of Griffin, after plenty of groveling and some promises everyone knows are empty, he rented out a whole beach house for me and the boys to spend our freetime at the Malibu. And, we are allowed to invite as many of our friends as we want. Of course, as long as they can fit to stay at the place. If they're gonna stay at a hotel, then we pay for that ourselves. That rule was made perfectly clear.

Also, after the last time Griffin was absolutely never lending his beach house to any of us. Even though I wasn't there last time...

Which is how, the boys and I found ourselves in a five bedroom, seven bathrooms beach house, with a huge deck. There is a movie room with a huge screen and a projector hung on top, the hallway leading to that room is lined with arcade games.

The deck is divided into two uneven sides. In one side, there's a trampoline, a porch swing, a ping-pong table, and a pool with a swirly slide. In the other, smaller, more to the corner side, there's a wooden hot tub, a grill, two tables, and a sofa sort-of.

The surrounding place is surprisingly pretty quiet and deserted. From what I've seen when we drove in, there were only eight or nine houses with cars out front. And it's only, like, two cars at each house. So, I think we'll be safe if we blast out songs at night and make too much noise.

"I call the bedroom to the pool!" Carlo shouts as he runs past me, slamming my shoulder.

"Wha- Hey, not fair!" I call after him, dropping my bag on the floor of the living room and taking off in a sprint.

"Guys, there's five bedrooms!" Kendall calls after us, "We have to share anyways and two of them are near the pool."

"You're boring, Kendork!" I hear James mock him, followed by loud footsteps across the floor.

I see Carlos open one of the doors at the end of the hall, so I open the other one. There're two twin-beds in the room and a bathroom beside the door. At the far end of the room is a glassdoor with beige curtains pulled aside. I walk over to the glassdoors to see that it's overlooking the patio and straight to the pool. I push the doors open and take a deep breath, smiling to myself at the view.

The beach house is located right by the beach and along the road. The patio leads down to a small path that would allow someone to walk between the patio of all the houses along the beach. The path is lined with those solar pathway lights that you just stab into the ground. Without those lights, at night the beach is definitely gonna be real dark.