✧Chapter 19 - A Film by Dale Squires

This story is number 3 in the Beckoliver tag. How in the hell??? Thank you so much guys for reading, commenting, and voting this story. 🥺❤️❤️❤️

ヽ(^o^)丿

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

I rush through the hallways of Hollywood Arts, stopping by my locker to grab some books before slamming it shut

I rush through the hallways of Hollywood Arts, stopping by my locker to grab some books before slamming it shut. The morning briefing for the play took longer than it was supposed to so now I am very, very late for class. Why do we even need a morning briefing, everyone showed up still half asleep.

I start to walk up the stairs when I see Mr. Dickers walking down. I freeze and slowly take a few steps back, I don't want to get detention. As soon as I managed to get out of his sight, I run as fast as I can towards the black box theater. Reaching the theater I see a swarm of people outside the door.

I try to push past them but as I almost got to the front of the crowd, they all start walking back out and I get pushed back again. "Hey, hey, I'm trying to get in here. Hey!" I complain, out of breath.

"Scoochie, scoochie. Hey." I hear Trina say.

"You too, Trina." My teacher, Chris, crosses his arms and stares at Trina, "And you, Thalia." He turns to me.

I look at him in bewilderment, "I'm in this class!"

"But I'd look so good next to Johnny Depp in a movie." Trina whines, "Please, Dale?"

I lean my body to the side to see Dale Squires at the front of the class, "Dale Squires?!" I ask loudly before apologizing to Chris, "Sorry, I'm late. The briefing went longer and I almost ran into Dickers so I took the long way here."

"Right, don't worry about it, just go take a seat." He smiles at me and nods at the chairs. I take a seat beside André and slump down, sighing tiredly.

"You all right?" He asks me.

"Why wouldn't I be? I just switched between two buses and then to a subway and then ran for three blocks. Perfectly fine." I wheeze out, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Why didn't you drive?" Beck asks from behind me.

"Oh yeah, I should've just drove my nonexistent car here. Why didn't I think of that? Hey, maybe I could've flown the helicopter, that would be faster" I answer sarcastically.

"But apparently, you're not tired enough to not be sarcastic." André tells me and I just roll my eyes.

"Doesn't it just take four buses and a block to get here?" Jade questions.

"It would but the last bus broke down and it would take eight minutes to wait for the next one. So I made a rash decision and decided to run to the nearest subway station which stops at three blocks away." I explain, "And I barely even had coffee this morning." I pout, eyeing the coffee in Tori's hand.