✧Chapter 41 - Driving Tori Crazy

First thing, sorry for the very late update. Everything's a mess right now and I'm in a huge slump which is not helping. So updates after this will possibly be late.

Secondly, this story is almost at 100k readers. That is amazing, guys! Thank you so much for everyone who's been reading the story until now. I really appreciate it and your votes and comments are actually really helpful and it cheers me up every time.

Thank you so much! Truly... 🥺❤️❤️❤️

ヽ(^o^)丿

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"Morning, family

"Morning, family." I greet loudly as I walk down the stairs. I see Tori standing beside the kitchen counter and mom sitting on the dining table, eating while reading a magazine.

"Someone's happy this morning." Tori points out, smiling back at me.

"Why shouldn't I be?" I shrug as I start to list things, "I'm signed to Rocque Records, all my assignments and homework are done no exams for an entire month, except the one I missed. And Achilles Heel is out and is streamed some-500,000 times already. Today is a great day!"

"You're so cheery, it's weird." Tori points out, eyeing me suspiciously.

I let out a loud scoff and roll my eyes at her, making my way to the kitchen, "So, what's for breakfast?"

"Egg cartons." Tori lifts up an empty egg carton, giving me an annoyed look and nodding at mom who is still eating.

I nod understandingly and raise an eyebrow, "Fun." I sigh out as I make my way to the fridge, "I'll just get the cheesecake. You want one?" I ask Tori without turning around.

"Sure."

"Um, those cheesecakes are for dessert," Mom tries to stop us, looking away from her magazine, "not breakfast."

I pull out the box and let the door close before turning to her, "It's either the cheesecake or your omelette." I tell her, gesturing at her plate.

"Fair enough." She only sighs and goes back to reading her magazine.

Tori and I share a look with each other as I shake my head. She takes the plates and two spoons and I open the box to take out the cheesecake. I only managed to take a bite before Trina walk down the stairs.

She was wearing headphones, screeching and making weird noises while rubbing her throat. Tori and I stare at her from the kitchen counter as she presses something on her pearpad and walks over to her backpack.

"There goes my great day." I mumble to Tori in complain, rolling my eyes at Trina's obnoxious... Whatever it is she's doing.

"Your singing's not getting better." Tori tells Trina, putting her hands on her hips.

Trina stares at us like we're idiots and rolls her eyes, "I'm doing vocal warmups. It's what real singers do." She smiles sarcastically at us.

"Not like that." I raise an eyebrow at her, "I don't think vocal warmups include screeching like a raccoon."