✨Shadows✨

The oldest sibling is the pressured one in the family, the youngest sibling is the spoiled one, and the middle sibling, is the ghost.

Thalia Zion Vega,
16 year old, younger sister of Trina Vega, fraternal twin of Tori Vega, student at Hollywood Arts. The invisible one in the Vega family.

My entire life, I have mostly been ignored or forgotten. I've always lived in their shadows. No matter what I do, everyone always prefers either Trina, the older, more "responsible" one, or Tori, the nicer, "cuter" one. Whatever that means.

I have always wanted to become an actress/singer-songwriter ever since I got my first gig in a commercial when I was 4 years old! Not that anyone in my family seem to remember.

That is why I love Hollywood Arts. People here know me as Thalia Vega, the aspiring actress/singer-songwriter. They recognize me for my talent, not because I am "Trina's sister" or "Tori's twin" or the sometimes weird annoying "Oh my god you're their sister? You don't look like them."

Don't get me wrong, I love my sisters and I will do anything for them, but come on! I have every right to be pissed and annoyed. I am actually happy that nobody here compares me to Tori and Trina.

But now, Tori's going to start attending Hollywood Arts. Yippee! (note the sarcasm) I mean no offense, it would be fun to go to the same school as her. But she got into Hollywood Arts because she replaced Trina in the showcase and steal the show. She hasn't even arrived yet and everyone is already buzzing about her!

Tori being here is definitely going to change everything and as much as I hate to admit it, I am terrified of how this will change all of my friendships and relationship. I have actually made a name for myself here and I'll be damned if I dissolve into her shadows again. I am willing to bet that some things are NOT gonna be pretty.

(^o^)丿

𝒫𝓊𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹: 04-19-21

𝒫𝓊𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹: 04-19-21