✧Chapter 4 - Tori the Zombie

💔

💔

~Thalia's P.O.V~

We are all in the black box theater, preparing for a play

We are all in the black box theater, preparing for a play. Well... Tori, Beck, and Robbie are the ones preparing right now, the rest of us are just watching them. I, am mostly grumbling, still a little pissed that I didn't get the part. Instead, I got the part of a bartender who helps Penny choose between the rich man or the bellhop.

"Ready? Action." Our teacher commands, as Sinjin sets the lights.

"Uh, I don't know." Tori starts the scene.

"Oh, come on!" Robbie groans at Tori, "Why can't you admit that you're in love with me?" He questions her.

"Why are you in love with me?" Tori shoots back.

"Because you're beautiful." Robbie answers simply, "Look at your face in the moonlight."

"I can't." Tori stares off.

"You can."

"No, a person can't look at their own face. It's impossible." Tori states, looking back at him.

"Then marry me, and I'll buy you a thousand mirrors." Robbie promises.

"But that's so many."

"My father's a billionaire. I can give you everything you've ever wanted," Robbie declares, "and I'm very good-looking." He says, making me snort. I cover it with a cough when I recieve a glare from Marty, our teacher.

"Mm... yeah." Tori lies.

"Think." Robbie tells Tori.

"And lights go." Mr. Marty commands and the light shines from Robbie to Beck.

"I don't know." Tori turns to Beck.

"It's okay that you don't know." Beck admits to her.

"But you deserve an answer." Tori says.

"I can wait." He pause, before continuing, "For you, I would wait a thousand years."

"But that's so many!" Tori takes a step back from him.