✧Chapter 13 - Rex Dies

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"How's your eggplant?" I watch as Tori acts out a scene in front of the class with Beck

"It's fine. How's your spaghetti?" Beck asks her back and she drops her fork.

"I hate you." She snaps at him.

"Why?" He asks her confused.

"I'm not having spaghetti! I'm having spagatini!"

"What's the difference?"

"Spagitini is a very thin noodle. Spaghetti is a relatively fat noodle! We've been over this!" Tori explains to him.

"I forgot!" Beck yells at her.

"I mean, why did we even take a pasta class together?" Tori yells and Beck slams his utensils on the table. He points at Tori and is about to say his next line when Sikowitz interrupts him.

"And done." Sikowitz yells loudly and we all look at him.

"We're done?" Beck asks him skeptically.

"But, we still have a few more lines." Tori adds.

"No, I meant this is done." Sikowitz lifts up a jar. It looks weird and I don't know what that is.

"What is that?" André asks him the question we all want to know.

"Well, it was a jar of cream but now that I've shaken it vigorously for an hour, it's butter." He explains and everybody stares at him weirdly, not knowing how to respond.

"Butter?" I ask him again.

"You make your own butter?" Jade asks him too.

"Indeed." He answers.

"Is it good?" Robbie asks him.

"I don't know, I refuse to eat dairy." He says, dropping the jar in a trash can. What now?

"What?" Ana looks at me with a questioning look and I just shrug at her.

"Tori, Beck, take your seats." He points at them and claps.

"If he doesn't eat dairy, why would he-" Beck tries to make sense.

"I don't know. I don't get it." Tori lifts her hand in defeat and takes her seat.

"All right, for the last few minutes of class, let's talk about the one-act play I'm directing." Sikowitz stands in the middle of the stage and stays silent as we stare at him expectantly.

"So?" I urge him to continue.

"So what?" He asks me back, looking clueless.

"You wanna talk about the one-act play you're directing?" André asks him clearly.

"All right." He groans and rolls his eyes. "First of all, I wanna thank you all for auditioning. The two lead roles will be played by..." He says and we all stomp our feet on the ground, "André and Robbie." He announces.