✧Chapter 58 - Tori Fixes Ana and Jade

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"I am not kidding

"I am not kidding." I wheeze out as I continue to tell Aliana and Chad the story, "Walked out of the bathroom, to the table, next thing I know, a zipper just flies past my head."

"Okay, you need to stop with that!" Trina slaps my arm from where she's walking beside me.

"Oh, this is amazing!" Chad bends over, holding his stomach painfully.

"How is that even possible?" Ana asks Trina and I in between laughs, an arm around Chad to keep her balance.

"It's an old story, I didn't know any better!" Trina tries to defend herself.

"Ella, it was two nights ago." I tell her, snickering.

"Still a long time!" She snaps at me, hitting my arm again.

"Ow! Why are you wearing so many rings?!" I whine, rubbing the stinging pain.

"So, I can stop you from talking about that night." Trina raises her eyebrows at me.

I roll my eyes at her but smirk when I see Tori ahead. She's talking with André about something and they're both laughing loudly. "Well, I doubt it'll stop Tori, though." I tell Trina, pointing at the two friends.

"They exploded!" Tori's voice rings around the hallway, eliciting more laughter from Ana, Chad, and I. We watch Trina's face turn red and she stomps over angrily to Tori.

She stops behind her and hits her arm in embarrassment, "Tori!" She hisses, "How could you do this to me?!"

Tori yelps in pain and turns around with a glare, "When I tripped and fell over at home last week, you recorded that and posted it on TheSlap."

"Because it was hilarious." Trina scoffs like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well, this is also hilarious." Tori retorts, "It's a shame no one got it on video."

"What about the cameras there?" "Oh yeah, there should be at least one." Ideas and suggestions start flowing as everyone chimes in about how to get footage of it. It's mostly just teasing, not like anyone's actually willing to do the work.

"Hey." Turning around, I see Beck approaching us with a pearpad in hand.

"Oh, hi, Beck." "Morning." "Hey, what's up?" We greet him back, smiling at him.

"So," He starts, "Sikowitz wants to know if you guys are gonna sing at the Full Moon Jam."

"Oh, I can't." Tori tells him, "I have a throat thing."

"Kissing another girl's boyfriend?" Trina asks her with the best innocent look she can muster. I laugh loudly and put my hand up for a high-five which she happily returns.

Tori on the other hand, does not look amused at all. She whines and pouts at us, "Come on, dude."

"I also can't." I inform Beck, "Griffin's orders, no performing until I finish my next song."