✧Chapter 51 - Wanko Warehouse

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"Okay, but why can't I co-write the songs?" Tori continues to pester me as she opens the door for us to walk into school

"T, Gustavo barely even allowed André to help. And he wrote a lot of good songs." I state, "If you can show him at least three songs that you've written, then maybe, there's a possibility you can convince him. Otherwise, there's nothing I can do about it."

"Hey, Tori. Hey, Lia." Sinjin stops in front of us and greets in excitement.

"Oh, hi, Sinjin." "Hey, what's up?" We smile back stopping in our tracks.

"Guess what I did last night." He grins at us smugly.

"You blow-dried your hair?" I shrug carelessly.

Tori on the other hand, tries to guess, "Uh... Gimme a hint."

"Okay! Hiya!" I watch him take a step back before immediately doing a roundhouse kick. When he took a step back, I also did the same so his leg swings right in front of me, but eventually hitting Tori on the side.

"Ow!" Tori yelps as she drops to the ground, "Oh God."

"I took a karate class!" Sinjin exclaims happily with a small jump, not paying attention to her pain.

"Nice kick." I compliment him with a nod.

"I know, right?!" He agrees.

"Thanks for the hint." Tori interrupts us with her wheezing. She reaches a hand up to him and pleads, "Help me up?"

"Not today!" Sinjin declares and walks away, not before patting her head.

"You had to ask for a hint." I tell her blankly.

"He told me to guess." She snaps in annoyance, grabbing onto my arm and pulling herself up. "I think he broke a rib." She complains, making her way to her locker.

"It's fine, you still have 23 more." I wave her off.

"Tori, Zion, Tori, Zion!" Trina speedwalks to us with even more excitement than Sinjin.

"Yeah?" "What up?" Tori grunts, opening her locker while I lean on the one beside hers.

"Guess what?!" Trina exclaims right at my face.

"You're gonna let me borrow those shoes later?" I ask with a sweet smile, nodding down towards her platinum violet boots.

"You're crazy." She states casually before turning to Tori, "Now you!"

"You know what, I really don't wanna guess what-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence before Trina quickly and loudly shushes her, spraying all over Tori's face.

"Damn, you spit the guesses into her eyes." I comment, watching Tori wiper her face in disgust.

Ignoring me, Trina looks around the hall and takes my hand and Tori's, dragging us away. She stops right in front of the bathroom, below the stairs and pulls us closer.