STATISTICS

IN WHICH KIM YOONJI'S STATISTICS WILL BE EXPLAINED....

VOCAL

98%

Yoonji's voice is literal honey as Seungmin likes to emphasise and it is a voice that is pleasant to the ears. It was one of the main reasons why Chan chose her in the first place after hearing the girl sing in the practice rooms. Her voice actually suits both soft songs as well as aggressive ones and can adapt to the genre of music that is being directed.

RAP

17%

Yoonji cannot rap for dear life and she has expressed it herself. Whilst she can rap a few verses, she doesn't have a good flow and it's difficult for her to pronounce the words with good clarity. Despite this, she does enjoy mimicking the rap line's verses.

DANCE

93%

There's a reason why she's included in the dance line. Her petite frame allows her to appear more graceful but also execute sharp moves. Similarily to Hyunjin, she adapts well to different dancing genres. She is praised mainly for her well defined gestures but she is improving her strength.

STAMINA

96%

Although she can get out of breath at times, it's almost very rare for Yoonji to fully tire out. She focused upon her endurance during her training period and the hard work paid off. It allows her to both dance and sing for hours. 

LYRIC WRITING

74%

Yoonji is experimenting with writing her own lyrics, but she feels as though there is still a long way to go. Her notebook consists of lots of lyrics that she has been working on alongside Chan, but she's not ready to put them into a song just yet!

PRODUCING

63%

Like with lyric writing, Yoonji's not fully ready to start producing her own songs yet. She has watched the boys do it before and she is curious, but she wants to take time and develop her skill. She wants to be able to provide STAY with an immaculate track.

DUALITY

100%

Kim Yoonji's stage duality is insane. Whilst she acts shy, cute and like a dork on camera and off the stage, once she begins performing, she leaves the audience with flies in their mouths. One particular thing that fans comment upon is the gleam in Yoonji's eyes that is seen when she performs. Victory Song was one of the most notable songs where her duality was visible.

CUTENESS

95%

Everyone agrees that Yoonji is one of the cutest members. She can literally be doing nothing but will look adorable. Whilst the girl doesn't mind it, she is sure to switch things up whilst she performs. 

KINDNESS

94%

Yoonji is very affectionate a good majority of the time, but she does have her moments where she can snap. She doesn't ever have the intention to hurt others and believes that if you are kind and respectful to others, it will be paid back to you.

POPULARITY

74%

The fandom values Yoonji as a brilliant and talented member. Non-stays know her as the female in an all-male group but they too do appreciate her talent. Of course, she has a number of haters who do everything to criticise her and put her down for being the only female member.