JEONGYOON

JUST JEONGYOON THINGS

I.N AND YOONJI

When Yoonji met Jeongin for the first time, she couldn't believe that a human could be this cute. His shy smile and fox-like eyes were enough to make her coo and she vowed inwardly that she would take care of him as much as she could. She has kept that promise and said that she will continue to do so, even when she grows old. Yoonji is like Jeongin's mother, making sure that he's eating well and asking him if he's okay.

Jeongin likes his noona's cuddles. She's perhaps the only person whom he won't run away from and he often demands to be hugged by her, which she will happily comply with. 

There's one time which Jeongin remembers as clear as day when him, Hyunjin and Yoonji were attending SOPA for the first time and the younger boy was extremely nervous considering that it was his first time going to a school in Seoul. It was Yoonji who had reassured him that everything was going to be okay and that if he ever needed her, he just needed to find her. Whilst the day went smoothly, Jeongin will never forget how Yoonji made sure to comfort him in a new surrounding.

As well as stealing Seungmin's clothes, Yoonji also steals Jeongin's as he and Felix are the closest to her size. Jeongin finds it cute when he sees his noona wearing his clothes which simply hang off her petit frame. "Noona, you look so adorable!"

STOP ASIAN HATE CRIMES

As an Asian myself, it disgusts me to see the horrible things that are happening to our brothers and sisters across the world. 8 Asian women were killed two days ago in Atlanta in another hate crime. These women were innocent, only wanting to provide for their families. 

We have to help and support each other if we want to live in a better world.

Hating on one another because of their gender, race, nationality, religion or sexuality is not what the world needs, it needs peace.

I hope you are doing well.

Take care and stay safe

xx