FANSIGN

Stray Kids were together at a fansign, extremely excited and happy about their job for the day. Talking to Stays was one of their favourite things to do and made them feel good too.

Yoonji was seated in between Changbin and Minho, and in front of her were numerous plushies that she had received as gifts as well as lots of flower crowns and letters that she would be sure to read later.

More fans started coming through, and a young girl, no older than perhaps 16 sat in front of Yoonji with a big smile on her face.

"Hello!" Yoonji greeted, taking the girl's hands in her own "What's your name?"

"Choi Sunmi," She replied shyly, taking one hand out of Yoonji's to pull out an album and a few other things "How are you, unnie?"

Yoonji smiled "I'm very well, thank you. How are you doing?"

"Well, if I'm being honest," Sunmi looked at their entwined hands "School is getting harder and I'm really demotivated. But seeing you and the rest of the group happy makes me happy too!"

"That's good to hear! Remember that school isn't everything, and that you need to take some time for yourself too, 'kay?"

"Yes unnie,"

"Do you want me to sign this for you?"

"Yes please,"

Yoonji scrawled her signature neatly onto one of the corners, adding a small heart and a smiley face.

"I also bought you a present," Sunmi picked up a little gift bag and passed it towards the idol who peeked inside curiously, lifting up a lilac earwarmer.

"It's getting cold, and we don't want you getting ill," Sunmi beamed "This way your ears can stay warm,"

"This is wonderful!" Yoonji placed the earwarmer around her head "Thank you,"

It was time to move on and Sunmi waved at her idol before moving onto Changbin.

...

It had been around an hour since the fansign had begun and Yoonji was growing slightly tired. It wasn't that she didn't want to talk to Stay, of course not, but they had all been working very hard that week and it was slightly exhausting.

It was then that a little boy with his mother appeared in front of her. 

"Hello there," Yoonji loved kids, mainly because she had grown up as an only child and had really wanted a sibling "Who are you?"

"I'm Lee Jun!" He grinned, eyes wide at seeing the pretty girl "Noona! You're even more prettier in real life!"

Apparently, the entire room had heard Jun and they simultaneously went 'Aww' at the young boy.

"Thank you very much, Jun," Yoonji beamed "But I think you're much more handsome,"

"Even more handsome than the hyungs?" Jun asked.

Yoonji leaned forward with a big grin "Even more handsome than the hyungs,"

"Yoonji!" Changbin pouted "How could you say that?"

"Yeah, Yoonji," Chan, who was at the end, looked at the female member who was laughing alongside Jun and his mother "I'm offended,"

"Hyungs are handsome," Jun smirked "But Yoonji noona thinks I'm more handsome,"

"Yeah, Chan oppa," Yoonji ruffled the younger boy's hair "Jun here is much more handsome,"

A/N - A few years back, my Mum would make me these earwarmers (she'd crocheted them) and would make sure that I wore it in winter so that my ears didn't get cold. I think I still have my purple one!