DRAMA

IN WHICH KIM YOONJI IS OFFERED A ROLE IN A DRAMA....

Their manager had been the one to inform them. That their female member had an opportunity to star in a drama. Naturally, the boys pushed Yoonji to do it, insisting that it'll spark more chances in the future. So Yoonji, due to both her own as well as her member's persuasion, took the chance.

WHO IS YOON SOMI?

CAST

Park Jinyoung (Got7) - Min Taeseok

Kim Yoonji (Stray Kids) - Jeon Sana

Shin Yeeun - Yoon Somi

Um Hyosup - Kang Jaemin

And more!

SYNOPSIS

It has officially been three months since Yoon Somi, the quiet girl who never bothered anyone, went missing from school, and whilst her disappearence was suspicious, the students of Dongpa High School couldn't be less bothered about it. However, the school's delinquent, Min Taeseok, finds Somi's sudden exit unsettling and along with Jeon Sana, the bright girl who finds comfort in quietly listening to her music on the rooftop, the two decide to investigate. What they find is a road that leads into traces of gangs, drugs and gambling, leaving the question:

Who exactly is Yoon Somi?

Park Jinyoung as Min Taeseok

Shin Yeeun as Yoon Somi

Kim Yoonji as Jeon Sana

Teaser

"Why do you want to help investigate?" Min Taeseok questioned the girl in the orange sweater who had also turned up at Yoon Somi's old house.

He knew that she was one of the younger students, only by a year or so, but she was extremely bright for her age. He often saw Jeon Sana climbing up to the rooftop with earphones plugged in, happily oblivious of the world surrounding her.

Sana shrugged, taking out the lollipop from her mouth. "Because I'm bored. Besides, what's wrong with me coming to investigate?"

"Shouldn't you be studying or something?"

"I should be asking you that question. Shouldn't you be studying, considering just how bad your grades are? Didn't you come like, 45th in the last rankings for your year?"

Taeseok sighed, facing the Sana who only beamed. "We can investigate together," She offered "I can help you,"

Taeseok snorted. "I don't need help from someone like you,"

A/N - I'm imagining Jisoo as Yoonji's character for the drama, because Jisoo is an actress and also, the gif fit Yoonji's character. Also, you may have realised that I used the cast of 'He is Psychometric' because I love that drama so much!

I hope you're having a good day!

xx