MOMENTS

KIM YOONJI'S MOMENTS WITH HER OTHER MEMBERS...

Chan

It was one of those nights where the leader of Stray Kids had practically forgotten time and was locked in his studio, eyes on the screen. He needed to work extremely hard for their next comeback, and things just didn't look right. One, for example, was the fact that the delay in the track was extremely strong, and Chan had no clue if he wanted to drag it further of get rid of it completely.

Meanwhile, Yoonji was in the JYP building after the other boys had told her to get their leader from his hole and in her hand, she carried a small pouch of lollipops. She had one herself in her own mouth, happily relishing the raspberry flavour. 

"Chan oppa?" She knocked first and when no answer came, she twisted the knob to see the older boy slumped in his seat, eyes red.

"Oh dear," She dropped the pouch onto one of the seats and wrapped her tiny arms around Chan's much larger frame, holding him tightly as he sobbed.

"D'you want to tell me what's wrong?" She asked, rubbing circles against his back.

"Nothing's working," He whispered. He hated crying in front of the other members and despite mental health being one of the biggest themes in their songs, it was only natural for him to not want to show his fear amongst his family.

"The song doesn't feel right, and PD-nim wants it done by next week! There isn't enough time! I've barely left the studio and- "

"Okay, let's slow down a little here," Yoonji said softly, glancing at the computer screen "Can I listen to it?"

Chan nodded, passing her a pair of headphones before pressing 'play'.

Yoonji's ears began concentrating on the track that was being played, her head nodding slightly at some of the sharper sounds and once it had finished, she grinned. 

"Oppa, this is incredible!" She beamed much to the leader's shock.

"W-what?"

"This is such a good track. I don't know why you don't like it,"

Chan whimpered. "But the delay is so strong and PD-nim..."

Yoonji had her hands on her hip. "Who made this group? You or PD-nim?"

"Me,"

"Then you create music that fits the style of Stray Kids not JYP, got it? Now come home, it's tteokbokki for dinner,"

Yoonji pulled the older boy by his hand and together they walked back to their dorms, Chan smiling at the female.

She really was something else.

Minho

It wasn't often that Minho got sick. Normally, it would be a brief cold and he would then return to his snarcky and cocky self. But this time, Minho was not feeling it at all. He was exhausted after dance practice with the members, and he had been sweating much more. He was coming up with a fever.