LITTLE BLACK DRESS

"Yoonji's taking a while, isn't she?" Minho commented, glancing up from his screen

They were all dressed in black suits, hair slicked back, looking extremely attractive for an award show. However, the female member seemed to be taking an extremely long time getting ready.

"Noona should really hurry," Jeongin glanced at his watch "We need to leave in a few minutes,"

"Sorry I'm late!"

As Yoonji appeared into view, the boys felt themselves swallow as they took in just how stunning their female member looked.

It was a perfect little black dress that was off-shoulder, revealing the girl's collarbones. It hugged her waist fittingly and flaunted her figure. The dress itself stopped at around mid-thigh and Chan thanked the fact that she was wearing knee-high boots.

The waiting room had descended into silence as they all stared at Yoonji who mumbled "Do I look okay?"

"You look incredible," Felix's eyes were wide before he grinned.

"Stunning," Changbin added.

"Damn, do you look good," Jisung winked at Yoonji, causing her to laugh.

Minho sidled up to the leader who shook his head slighty at the some of the boys who were still gobsmacked. "She's going to be turning a lot of heads tonight,"

Chan sighed. "That she will,"

...

"Alright, Yoonji, I want you to get out last so we can cover using a blanket if needed," The leader instructed as their car stopped at the red carpet.

"Sure thing,"

Slowly, each member climbed out of the car, Seungmin going just before Yoonji so that he passed her a blanket as she too exited.

"Allow me to escort you," The puppy boy teased and he looped his arm around Yoonji's own.

They reached the other members, some of whom were still in slight shock at the girl's beauty. It wasn't that they didn't know she was stunning, but at home, she dressed so lazily, often just a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. She only really dressed up for going out or music videos.

"I'll take it from here," Chan insisted, taking Yoonji's arm and leading the boys towards the photo section, before entering the venue.

The hall was still bustling with groups and solo artists, some of whom were conversing with each other, but not everyone had arrived yet. Changbin and the maknae line refrained themselves from glaring at the male heads that turned when they passed by.

"They just had to give her that dress," Jeongin mumbled as they took their seats.

"It's not like Yoonji wasn't going to get stares anyway," Seungmin glanced around and there were still a few more idols who glanced their way, in hope of catching the female member's eye.

"Yeah," Hyunjin muttered "But I still don't like the way they look at her. It's aggravating,"

Yoonji wasn't oblivious of the fact that she was turning a few heads and she was also fully conscious of the smiles that were sent her way, particularly from male idols. But she simply sent them a polite smile in return, choosing to converse alongside her members.

...

Somewhere not far from Stray Kids, Mark Lee was sending not-so-subtle glances at the female member, his members laughing at his attempts to catch her eye.

"Just go up to her and talk!" Doyoung rolled his eyes at the frantic boy.

"I can't do that!" He hissed "People are watching,"

"You're not really helping yourself since you're staring at her so avidly," Jaehyun pointed out.

"Wait!" Haechan caused the boys to pause "She's looking around! Hyung, this might be your chance!"

It felt like a scene out of a K-drama as Yoonji's eyes met Mark's, time practically stopping as the corner of the girl's mouth twitched upwards, sending a bright smile towards the Canadian, before turning back to her members once more.

"S-she smiled at me," Mark said dreamily "This isn't a dream right?"

His members roared with laughter, prompting a few other tables to look their way. "Oh Mark," Was all Taeyong said as the leader glanced at his crush's table, smiling softly at the oblivious girl.