MARK LEE

"My dress," Yoonji mumbled to herself, patting down the invisible wrinkles on her outfit as she stepped out of the bathroom. 

The little black dress wasn't Yoonji's preferred type of outfit, but she knew it would've been a waste of the stylists bringing it, so she had opted to wear the piece anyway. 

Yoonji had been very much aware of the looks that she had been attracting, particularly from the male idols she passed, and whilst she had politely smiled towards them, she felt slightly more exposed than usual.

The girl had left for the bathroom, having wanted to make sure that she looked fine before heading back to the main venue to her members. She was just about to step into the main room when she felt another figure bump into her.

"I am so sorry!" Yoonji bowed and as she glanced up, her eyes met the one and only Mark Lee.

"I... it's fine," He gave an awkward sort of smile "I'm Mark Lee,"

"Kim Yoonji," The female member smiled "I should get back to my members,"

Yoonji made the move to exit before Mark suddenly spluttered. "You look really pretty tonight, Yoonji,"

She halted in her steps and turned around to see the 99 liner's eyes twinkling, apparently gaining more confidence to talk to his crush. Yoonji's eyes crinkled in joy and she bowed once more.

"Thank you very much. You look quite handsome yourself," Her eyes flickered towards the stage where Twice were now performing. "I should really get back to my members. Have a good evening,"

Mark beamed. "You too,"

...

"You won't believe who I met backstage!"

Mark was practically bouncing as he took his seat next to Jaehyun, who looked just as confused as the others who stared at him.

"Who did you meet hyung?" Haechan snorted "Yoonji-ssi?"

The boy's silence and smug smile caused an array of expressions to appear at the table.

"No way," Taeil's mouth was wide open "You didn't,"

"Mark is one lucky guy," Jungwoo mumbled as the said boy only smirked.

"What did you say?" WinWin questioned the Canadian.

"Oh, you know, a little bit of this and that,"

"Did you ask for her number?" Johnny pressed much to Mark's horror.

"What?" Doyoung looked at the boy whose expression had dropped. "What's wrong?"

"I forgot to ask for her number,"

Some Mark-Yoonji interactions for you guys

Also, Happy 3rd Anniversary!!!

I hope you are well!

Stay safe and take care

xx