HATE

Yoonji hadn't been feeling good.

Her mood had been spoiled after reading certain comments on both Instagram and Twitter. She knew that the real Stays wouldn't say such things about her, but that didn't mean that Yoonji didn't believe those who didn't want to see her do well.

Don't you think Yoonji's gained some weight recently?

Her vocals aren't even that good...

Let's be honest, she's just there for visual.

Stray Kids would be so much better without her

She shouldn't have debuted at all...

SHE'S a lead dancer? Even my cat could dance better than THAT

"Okay, I think that's enough for today," Chan declared as the music playing overhead stopped. "Well done, you've all worked really hard today,"

"I cannot wait to eat," Seungmin muttered, Jeongin nodding firmly behind him.

"Come on," Jisung beamed "Let's go,"

A few of the boys started piling out of the practice room, chatter filling the coridoor, but Yoonji stayed behind.

"Yoonji?" Changbin raised an eyebrow "You coming?"

"Er, I'll be down in a few minutes," She smiled "Go without me,"

The older boy shrugged. "If you say so,"

As Changbin left the room, Yoonji let out a sigh and grabbed her phone, flicking through the recent comments.

I feel like Yoonji's not even trying now.

The boys don't need her.

She needs to work on her dancing.

She looks so fat.

The girl swallowed at the last comment. It was true that she had gained some weight but the boys had assured her that she looked even cuter than before. Besides, her dancing was sure to cut out the extra calories, right?

"We're not going to stop dancing until you feel like you're going to faint," Yoonji told herself fiercely. "Let's play the track,"

...

Four hours passed and Yoonji felt as though she wanted to curl up into a ball and cry. Her body was aching and everywhere hurt. She was sure that her members had returned home and she feebly lifted her arm. It shot straight down.

"Yoonji?"

The leader's voice drifted into the practice room and Chan saw his female member slumped against the wall, looking exhausted.

"You've been in here all this time?"

"I was practi- "

"You've been reading comments, haven't you?"

Chan stared at Yoonji as she burst into tears, pulling the older boy closer to her as he hugged her.

"Oppa, am I really not good at dancing? And have I put on that much weight? I can lose it fast if you want me to, I'll make sure that I look okay by- "

"Koala, stop," Chan said gently, wiping her tears "You don't need to change anything about yourself, you're perfect just the way you are. The people saying those comments have nothing better to do with their lives and are jealous of your talent,"

"But, what about the visual comment?" Yoonji hastily rubbed her eyes. "It's very much true that I was scouted because of- "

"Your visuals," Chan laced their hands together "Are just an added bonus to your singing and dancing, 'kay?"

"Okay,"

"Now, are we going to go home and have some rest, or are you going to mope around here?"

Yoonji smiled softly. "Let's go home,"