YOONHO

JUST YOONHO THINGS

LEE KNOW AND YOONJI

Minho loves getting Yoonji flustered. He finds it cute when her cheeks get all pink and she covers her face with her small hands and isn't able to look him in the eye. Normally, it's whenever he decides to go really fierce on stage, or like the time he did a sexy dance on a show. Nevertheless, he likes to make her flustered.

Poking each others' cheeks is something that is extremely common with these two. Minho finds Yoonji's soft cheeks adorable and will just poke them whenever he feels like it. So she does it back to him. In interviews, whenever these two are next to each other, you will see them randomly tapping each others' cheeks. 

Yoonji thinks that Minho's hugs are comforting. He may be extremely cocky and snarky most of the time, but whenever she feels down and wants to be hugged by him, his hugs make her feel better. They just provide a safe space and she can just bury her head in his chest.

Holding hands is something that these two do for no reason. Even in the dorms, the members don't question it when Yoonji is being dragged by the hand from Minho. They just accept and move on. Like with Chan, Minho mainly does it to know that she's safe and okay. But Yoonji doesn't mind. Her hands are small in Minho's and they're particularly warm in the winter.