SEUNGJI

JUST SEUNGJI THINGS

SEUNGMIN AND YOONJI

Seungmin had his doubts about Yoonji when he first met her, but when he heard her honey-like voice, he was impressed. He took a fast liking to her and they were often seen harmonizing in the practice rooms together. Fans like to say that these two are some of the best 4th Generation vocals.

'The Kim Twins' was named by fans after Seungmin and Yoonji would post things on Instagram together, sometimes wearing matching clothes or Yoonji stealing the boy's hoodies. The name stuck and they really are like twins.

Yoonji steals all of the member's clothes, but she steals Seungmin's the predominantly due to the fact that they share rooms and Seungmin's clothes are just cute. Fans have noticed at fan events and even concerts where Yoonji has worn Seungmin's clothes. Whilst the boy does mind, he only smiles and shakes his head at his female member's antics.

Seungmin isn't the most touchy-feely person in the world, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't likes skinship. Seungmin mainly has skinship with Jeongin and Yoonji. Yoonji always gives him back-hugs and wraps her small arms around his waist, and he sometimes just drags her along.

The Kim Twins are like real siblings and it means that they do bicker but return to being close after a while. These two rarely get annoyed but when they do, they can be extremely intimidating.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HWANG HYUNJIN!!!!

Even though he might not be with the members at the moment and despite his break, let's wish him another happy and healthy year ahead. Remember that us STAYS must be there for both Hyunjin as well as the other boys. Let's keep supporting them!

I hope you are all well and staying healthy.

Take care and stay safe.

xx