HYUNJI

JUST HYUNJI THINGS

HYUNJIN AND YOONJI

Dance practices. These two are masters when it comes to dance, and they like practicing with one another because they have similar skills and abilities, making them perfect practice partners. The two particularly like contemporary dance and the duet they performed with Kim Woosung's 'Lonely' was evidence of that.

Ever since Hyunjin started growing his hair, Yoonji has been the one brushing it and trying different hairstyles on him, and he lets her. Sometimes, she'll just drag him into the living room, sit him down and run her fingers through his hair, or braid it or put space buns in them. Yoonji doesn't know how Hyunjin's hair gets that soft, but damn does she want to know what conditioner he uses.

Hyunjin is quite possessive when it comes to Yoonji. He doesn't like not having her attention for too long and is quick to send glares to anybody who looks at her in a certain way. Normally, if she isn't paying heed to him, Hyunjin will lightly shove one of the other members away and take a seat next to her himself.

The first time Yoonji received a forehead kiss from Hyunjin, she was shocked. She had also went very pink and could barely say anything. But now, they've become a regular occurence and she sometimes gives him small pecks on the forehead or the cheek too. Hyunjin mostly does it whenever she doesn't feel good or is looking gloomy. In one way, it cheers her up very much and it also brings butterflies in her stomach.

Hyunjin and Yoonji's K-drama marathons are insane. The two will spend hours watching K-dramas but still be bright and ready when it's time to practice. None of the other members know how they do it, but they certainly wish for that sort of energy.

Yoonji likes cuddling with Hyunjin. Not just because he gives her light kisses on the forehead or on the cheek, but because he whispers little things in her ear like, "You're doing wonderfully," or "Pretty,". He makes her feel much more confident about herself and reduces her insecurities.

The two also have their deep moments, especially when they talk about their positions as visuals. It's a known fact that there are some people who think that Hyunjin and Yoonji aren't talented and are there for simply looking pretty. It hurts the two but they feel better when talking to each other about it, revealing their upset and how they can prove it to the world that they are more than just looks.

A/N - I miss Hyunjin. 

JYP, I'm ready to fight you, let our precious boy come back :(

Please don't forget to stream Hyunjin's SKZ-PLAYER (Little Star) so that he'll be happy and okay on his birthday (20th March). Let's prove that Hyunjin is best boy and that we all care for him!

Take care and stay safe!!

xx