YUGYEOM

The news that Got7 were officially leaving JYP was in the forefront of the media. 

Both Korean and international.

The company had been in entire chaos and the higher ups of the corporation as well as JYP himself had been attempting to persuade the boy group to remain. However, they weren't having any of it. They had firmly decided to leave the company that they had grown up in.

Yoonji's thumb hovered over Yugyeom's contact name in her phone. Whilst she loved each and every one of the Got7 members, it had been Yugeyeom who had taken a big liking to the female member. He'd always taken care of her, quite like a big brother.

"Should I text him?" Yoonji mumbled to herself, staring at the name in the chat. The last she had actually talked to him was a few weeks before.

But it seemed that the girl didn't have to wonder any longer as the older had texted first.

Can we meet in the park?

Sure, see you in a minute

...

"Are you really leaving?"

The two idols were upon the swing, hoods up and admiring the sunset that drew across the Seoul sky. The park that they were in was one that was used by most idols who came to seek solace and comfort away from prying eyes. 

Yugyeom let out a sigh. "We are,"

Another silence settled upon them, the reality hitting Yoonji straight in the face. 

"Oh," She swallowed her upset and thought of her own leader. Bang Chan who had trained for so many years alongside Yugyeom and BamBam would be more upset than her.

The older boy faced the girl that he had grown to care for in the last few years. "Are you upset?"

"I don't know," Yoonji admitted "Honestly, in one sense, it's good that you and the others are leaving. PD-nim never treated you the same,"

"Which is exactly why," The maknae of Got7 nodded "He never cared about us, he just loves himself,"

"What will happen to the group?" The girl asked curiously "Will you disband or- "

"We're not disbanding," Yugeyeom said with a bright smile "That was never part of the plan,"

Yoonji beamed. "I'm glad,"

The older softened at Yoonji who had gently come to a stop in her swinging. "I promise I'll still text and call and we'll still have our chats and all,"

"You better, Yugyeom oppa," Yoonji teased "Otherwise I'll be very upset that you didn't keep your promise,"

Yugyeom too came to a stop and he pulled the female into a hug, much to her surprise. Carefully, she wrapped her small arms around him and they stayed like that for a few minutes, both feeling consolation in each other's arms.

"We're still Yugyeom and Yoonji, no matter what,"

Yugyeom and Yoonji are STRICTLY friends or brother and sister. They have a sweet relationship which I need in life.

I hope y'all are well and staying safe.

Take care

xx