YOONCHAN

JUST YOONCHAN THINGS

BANG CHAN AND YOONJI

Whenever Chan is in the studio, forgetting that time exists and is working extremely hard, it's Yoonji who makes sure that he's still alive and brings him some food to eat. One time, she had told him furiously that she wasn't going to leave his studio until she saw him eat something. Nevertheless, Chan is always super grateful that Yoonji takes care of him. Whilst he may be the leader on camera, it's always the other members who lead him at home.

Chan is the first person Yoonji goes to if anything is upset. It's not that she doesn't trust the other members, but it's because Chan was the person who first accepted her into the group and wanted her in the first place. To Yoonji, Chan will always be the person who gave her a chance to prove herself and break the boundaries.

Chan loves hugging Yoonji. He loves hugging all the other members too, but Yoonji's hugs are just cute. Perhaps it's the fact that Yoonji's frame is much more petitie than him and she can just about wrap her arms around the older boy, but even so, her hugs just make him feel safe and happy.

Chan is Stray Kids' parent, and his parenting instincts double the second they go somewhere, particularly with the maknae line. Mainly because Jisung, Felix and occasionally Hyunjin will drag the other 3 to go somewhere without the hyung line knowing. Because of this, Chan always makes sure to have Yoonji close by to him and make sure that she's safe. He ends up holding her hand and the two will end up walking together, wherever they go.

Chan is also Yoonji's English teacher. He would allow Jisung, Seungmin and Felix to teach her, but considering the fact that they are trying to teach Yoonji in memes as well as explicit words, Chan has decided to take matters in his own hands. He finds it rather cute when Yoonji attempts to repeat English words or phrases after him and softens when he sees her fast asleep after trying to study English. 

Overall, Bang Chan is extremely soft for Kim Yoonji.