XV

Taehyung POV

(the day of the disappearance)

She was so pretty today. So cute. So strong willed. My heart was going crazy. But I had to ignore her. Had to avoid her. We can't be together. With my past... With this crazy connection between us that she didn't even know yet... It wasn't possible.

"but that doesn't mean I can't beat someone who touches her to a pulp..." I turned back from y/n and into the office where I saw that big guy yelling at someone.

"Yah." He looked back and I punched him hard and fast. In pain he fell to the ground groaning. I smirked and kicked his kimbap.

"Next time you want to touch my mistress... Be prepared to loose a body part." I stepped on his hand with half my force and he screamed. I smirked and kicked his glasses away too then walked away. When I saw him pull her badge off her... I almost snapped his neck. I slowed my breathing trying to calm myself down. I made my way back to the pen designing room. 2 girls walked passed me giggling and I stopped in front of them.

"excuse me... Do you know where the pens designing room is?" They nodded and pointed down the corridor. I bowed then made my way to the room labelled pen designs. I looked around confused not seeing her. Maybe she left already. I pulled out about to call her phone... Till I remembered she didn't have one. I had it. I called the people who owned the security cameras and asked them to send me the footage of the pen room, entrances and exit in 5 minutes. I suddenly had a bad feeling. I quickly started walking around searching and asking for where she is. Where they might have seen her. My eyes widened when I started to realise something was seriously wrong. No one had seen her. It was like she disappeared into thin air. I saw Joy one of the girls y/n had been talking to before. I grabbed her arm and she looked at me confused.

"What's wrong?" I looked blankly at her trying to read her expression.

"Where is y/n." She looked at me confused. I heard a bell and looked at my phone, the footage was sent to me...

"She went with her driver into the car. She told me to tell you she was waiting for you." I sighed in relief. And bowed before walked quickly to the car. I saw Baekhyun and Lisa sitting on the car talking and laughing. It made me smile a bit and I walked up to them.

"Sorry for making you guys wait." Baekhyun nodded and looked behind me.

"Where's the miss?" Confused I looked in the car to ensure this isn't a prank.

"I was told she walked out with you..." He shook his head.

"Lisa and I didn't move from here the whole time..." Confused I pulled out my phone and grabbed the footage that was sent to me. In the video, I see a man walking into the lecture room after y/n and he walking out with him closely behind her. His hands are hidden. I swipe to see the footage of the entrance and I saw Joy talking with y/n and the man looking down hiding his face with his hat. As he did the camera catches a glimpse of a gun in his hand pointing towards her.

Y/n POV

I was sitting in the car as he taped my hands together and put a gag on my mouth so I couldn't speak. My feet were bound to the car. I was shaking but tried to hide it.

"How did you get past her bodyguards!?" A guy at the front said smiling and pointing a gun at me. The other guy with a hat just chuckled as he ripped the gag off my mouth.

"She was all alone in a room no one was in there or around." He hopped in the drivers seat and I tried to muster up courage.

"I don't know who you guys are or what you want... But you'll be caught soon. We have the top security and tech-" They both laughed and my confidence began to slowly shrivel.