VI

JIMIN POV

The suddenly swung open and I quickly stood up and Jihyo did too. I wiped her lipstick then saw Mina's shocked face. I looked at her a bit curious and she was shaking. 

"What." Jihyo smiled and nodded.

"I gotta go now. I'll go through the stairs." I smiled and Jihyo gave me one last kiss before leaving. I sighed as she left then watched as Mina scurried to my desk. I fixed my tie then looked at her.

"What's wrong?"

"I-it's Miss Lee." She grabbed my attention and I looked up at her.

"I don't know what you two were doing but she came in like 3 minutes ago and saw what happened then left saying we are no longer in business with her." My eyes widened.

"Sh*t!" I quickly jogged to the elevator.

"Mina pull of the elevator footage!" She quickly pressed a few things on the Ipad then passed it to me. I froze and tried to read her facials. 

"She's about to leave damn it." I quickly pressed the buttons of the elevator as if that was going to do something. It opened and I jumped in then froze looking at the footage. A guy had pulled her in the elevator and stopped it. The lights dimmed red.

Y/N POV

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I sighed.

"Your crazy Taehyung. I'm let's go to the library." I smiled then reached to pressed the emergency button again so the door could open. But Taehyung moved in my way. I looked up at him and he sighed.

"Rule 5... never lie to me. I need to know your whereabouts, how you are feeling..." I smiled awkwardly.

"I said I'm fine Taehyung-"

"You're lying." I looked at him a bit annoyed.

"Taehyung. This has nothing to do with you protecting me." I went to press the button again.

"Did he hurt you?" I froze.

"As a bodyguard if he hurt you I failed to protect you. So I need to know. Let me make up for it... if he did." I sighed. Suddenly the memories of what I saw.. and heard came into my mind and tears started to fall.

"Fine... I feel angry... and sad... and hurt. You failed to protect me. So what now." I said turning around to face him properly. My hand was shaking and I sniffled then wiped my tears. Suddenly I felt his arms around me and froze shocked.

"I won't let it happen again... this is all I can do for now. I'm sorry..." I looked up and stopped shaking. For some reason... I broke down. Right then and there. I don't remember the last time I cried like this. Usually i'd drink to forget... but suddenly I let it all out. My anger and sadness at once. His hand drew circles on my back as he comforted me. And we stayed like that for 3 long minutes. I wiped my tears and Taehyung grabbed his handkerchief from his pocket and helped me.

"Do I look okay?" I said embarrassed. He shook his head.

"You look like a mess." I giggled at his response and nodded.

"Thanks for thi-" Suddenly the elevator started moving again and light resorted to there normal colour. The door opened and my eyes widened as I came face to face with Jimin. I had completely forgotten we were in his building. Then I realised how I looked... I couldn't face him like this. I needed to face him confidently when I properly cut my ties no with a swollen face and messy hair and makeup. I quickly hid behind Taehyung.

"P-please get me out of here." 

3rd Person POV

As the door open Jimin angrilly stared at the 2 and saw as y/n hid behind Taehyung gripping his jacket. Then he looked up at Taehyung who was glaring at him intensly. At first Jimin was apologetic but after watching that whole scene unfold on the camera he became furious. This guy had touched his cousin. Who was he.