XII

"Miss? May I come in?" I heard Taehyung's voice and my eyes widened.

"Just a second!" I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the toilet.

"Why is he so early aish." I quickly brushed my teeth while brushing my hair. I took out a casual dress in my closet. Do I look best in yellow? Or red? I groaned I just grabbed black. Plain but sexy... Casual but HELLA FINE. That's the vibe I went for. I sprinted over to the dressing table and grabbed some lipstick and applied quickly and sprayed perfume on. I then cleaned my room and kicked a bra that I had on the ground under my bed. I smiled and opened the door then sighed seeing a sticky note on the door. I groaned and picked it up.

Morning Miss,

Today is you day off. I've prepared breakfast and a car that will go to wherever you desire. When you are ready please come down and eat and I will be waiting.

-Mr Kim

I smiled and skipped downstairs to the dining room. My parents and brother had gone out today on a trip for press reasons which I never cared for. I was free to enjoy and do what I want today at my own leisure.

Taehyung POV

I was nervous. Why did I act that way yesterday!? I face palmed myself then calmed down placing the plate on the table.

"Tae. Hyung." I turned and Y/n came in smiling. I blushed and quickly left the room so she couldn't see. After calming down I walked back in with some beverages.

"Good Morning Miss." She looked up smiling brightly. She smelled so good. I stepped back trying to be cautious. This was wrong. I shouldn't...

I froze looking at her hair that looked like it had been rushed. She must've woken up late this morning. I smiled and grabbed a hair tie from my pocket and started platting it. She froze.

"Taehyung?"

"Hmm?" I finished and stepped back to the side and tried to make eye contact with her. My eyes widened when I saw her blushing. I quickly turned so she didn't know I saw. I cleared my throat breaking the silence. Did I step over the line? I closed my eyes in regret.

Y/n POV

"Sorry... I thought you hair would suit a braid with your clothing choice together." I smiled so brightly and happily. I can't believe all he did was tie my hair and I was over the moon. How did I only realise I liked him now?

"It's okay." I responded then continued to eat my foot. After a while Taehyung appeared in front of me. I froze. Why did he have to sit there. The last thing I needed was for him to see me eating then....

"You eat like a pig y/n. You're disgusting!" I shuddered at the sudden vision. I picked my food slightly. Eating little nibbles at a time. He looked at me confused.

"What's wrong eat?" He asked. I smiled.

"This is how I normally eat." He looked at me confused but I just continued to smile though the pain.

"Anyway, what would you like to do today so I can put it in your schedule." I nodded.

"I need to return my books at the library. Then we can decide after that what to do." I smiled and he nodded.

"Very well. I shall inform Baekhyun to be ready to go." I nodded and he left. In the time I quickly gulped down my food. I then drank my drink and stood up putting it in the sink and sprinting back to the table. As soon as i did Taehyung arrived and I smiled.

"Ready to go?" I asked. He looked at the table then nodded. We made our way to the car and he was behind me.

I was new to love. It's not because I didn't want to love someone back in my younger youth... More so I didn't have the time or chance to. I was always in classes a few years ahead of me because my father gave me no choice but to be above everyone and smart. Because of that a lot of people hated me. And even on the slight chance that they didn't hate me I was too young to be friends with them. There was no possible way for them to be interested in me.