XVIII

Y/N POV

He closed the door and ran off. I sighed a bit confused and looked down a bit disappointed. My heart racing still from the moment I was going to confess. I then noticed the phone on the ground. I picked it up. It was Taehyungs. I giggled and read the notification that had appeared.

BOSS

Any updates?

I giggled. Is that meant to be me. I smiled then froze. Wait.... I didn't have a phone. I didn't message... whose this? Was it my father... did Taehyung betray me? I clicked on BOSS and started reading all there past messages.

BOSS Taehyung

Be straight up with her... she doesn't like people who beat around the bush okay?

Okay.

Your clothes and hair have to be neat. Even you're posture... she'll think highly of you if you do.

Yes sir.

Tell her that someone hired you but don't reveal who. If you say it wasn't her father she'll start to trust you.

Once you've gained her trust give her the following rules

1) Don't fall in love with bodyguard

2) Only Lisa, You and me will have access to her schedule.

3) etc

Why would she fall in love with me.

It's natural it's called superhero syndrome, Search it up.

Okay

When she's about to cry she looks down with her lips quivering and her thumb nails pressing into her index finger. If she does that comfort her. Make sure her tears aren't seen and hug her.

Is it okay to touch her?

If it makes her happy yes. She loves the library. Let her come as she pleases.

Her whole family is cold to her as you said. And as expected her cousin Jimin was with y/n's enemy. Should I allow y/n to see it?

Yes. She needs to eliminate him as someone trust worthy. But if she is hurt. Comfort her. Hide her face after she cries... she'll want to hide her weakness from Jimin.

It went well.

Okay. Her Birthday is coming up. She'll probably come to the library.

Should I be extra cautious.

Yes, Request a day off before hand for her, She most likely forgot.

Yes sir.

And most likely her father will plan something to hurt her. I'll make it'll make him suffer... but set up a room for her with snacks and drinks so she has a safe place.

Okay.

Make sure you always prepare breakfast for her too. Be considerate!

Of course sir

I've arranged our marriage. Me and Y/n's. Tell her you support our marriage.

Yes.

You had one fricken job Taehyung. YOU BETTER FIND HER AND BRING HER BACK ALIVE!

Taehyung

ANSWER ME

sorry sir. She's back.

I will come visit.

Commence the revenge against her father

Yes sir.

Any updates?

Taehyung's POV

I found the closest flower shop and bought roses. I smiled smelling them then ran to the car. This was the moment. The moment I was going to confess. Everything else... I will sort out later. I made it to the car then froze to catch my breath a bit then opened the door smiling and sat in. I fixed my hair then turned to hair.

"Sorry for making you wait." I said smiling. It was silent and I could sense something wasn't right. She was looking out the window into space.

"I- Is something wrong?" I said a bit confused. Without turning to look at me she moved her hand out of her pocket and placed something on the chair between us. Once her hand moved my heart dropped. I quickly snatched my phone and held onto it tightly wanting to destroy it.

"W-what did you see..." I breathed praying in my head. praying and praying that she didn't see anything. That she was looking at a pretty flower outside. It was silent and then she sighed.

"Do you work for my fiancé Taehyung?" At that moment I knew. All my lies and secrets were found out. I reached out for her hand.

"Let me explain." with just a touch of my hand on hers she flicked it off with such rage and turned around and looked me in the eye. My stomach turned as I saw her face. Drenched with tears. Her face showing how angry she was... while her eyes... portrayed the sadness she was going through. I had hurt her... if not broke her and her trust. After a few seconds she shut her eyes disabling me from looking into her and she opened the door frustratingly and walked out slamming the door behind her. I was frozen processing what happened and what to do. I finally walked out the car and ran after her.

"Wait y/n please." She kept speed walking and I grabbed her hand and pulled her to face me. She looked up to me with hatred. I closed my eyes and sighed in regret. She scoffed lightly then ripped her hand free and started to walk free again.

"Please y

listen... I've been trying to protect you!" I yelled and she froze. She then turned around and I watched as a tear fell from her cheek. She nodded smirking.

"Because it was me... or because I was you're job?" I shook my head.

"I love you y/n... please... I made a mistake." She shook her head laughing and wiped her eyes.

"Yes your mistake to leave the phone in the car right?" my stomach turned with guilt.

"Were you ever going to tell me Taehyung? Or was I just some assignment to you."

"I was going to tell you I just... didn't have the time." She nodded then smiled.

"Well... I'm sorry but your time with me has run out. I'm done."

"Please Y/n... it's me don't do this-"

"Taehyung I don't even know who you are! I fell in love with you're actions that were given by you're boss! It all makes sense now... I'm such an idiot." She walked away crying. I didn't think it was a good idea to chase her. She needed some space. Suddenly I heard my phone ring and I grabbed it and looked at the screen.

INCOMING CALL FROM BOSS.

Angry and frustrated I threw the phone on the road and watched it get crushed but cars I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. My mind was blank. I wanted to run after her. I wanted to cry. I wanted to destroy everything. I walked to the car and kicked it then leaned on it with my head down waiting for baekhyun.

"I fucked up..."