VII

We arrived at the library. I smiled smelling the coffee from the cafe next door. I walked through the doors and the scanners and the strong air from the air conditioner flew in. It was warm. I smiled looked around at the endless shelves of books. It was a quiet yet vibrant place. I turned and saw Taehyung and Baekhyun walk in. Baekhyun insisted on staying in the car but I forced him out. 

"I missed this place~" I smiled smelling some ink and new books. I heard some beeps from the book scanner and pages constantly flipping. 

"Did you need some books miss?" Baekhyun asked. I nodded.

"It takes me like 1 hour to pick my books. So enjoy your time Baekhyun. Find some books and i'll issue them out for you." He nodded then started wandering off. I looked at Taehyung who was staring in the distance.

"You can look around too." He snapped out of his daze then looked at me. He shook his head.

"I'd rather stay by your side." My heart skipped a beat... even though he didn't mean it that way.

"Okay... then is there any books you were interested in?" He nodded.

"Yes. But I can get them another time. You just get yours." I sighed then shrugged. I knew he was too stubborn to convince. I turned smiling then walking towards the manga books first to see if any knew series arrived. My fingers bounced from the spines of the book as I slid them along the books reading the titles. They were smooth. Some were overused and a bit more rugged.

"Still the same... I guess I'll have to message Jungkook later-"

"No need." I turned to my right and saw Jungkook. He smiled with his cute bunny smile and I smiled too.

"Jungkook!" I said smiling and he smiled walking up to me waving.

"Hey y/n. It's been a while. You finished your lockdown?" I nodded.

"Yeah. My parents are still keeping their eyes on me though so I won't come as often for a while." He nodded smiling then I watched as his eyes trailed up behind me. I turned and Taehyung was standing there.

"Ah- Taehyung this is Jungkook my friend. He works here as a librarian. And Jungkook this is my bodyguard. Don't mind him he will just me next to me-"

"I will go look for some books now." Taehyung announced leaving. My eyes widened as he walked away. What was this? He was so worried and now he looked angry. Was he jealous?

"Anyway y/n what did you to talk to me about?" I nodded then smiled as we started to walk down the aisle.

"Well I was planning to do this collaboration with the clothing brand... that became a bust. So I was thinking maybe I could do a collaboration with the libraries. Like a book competition for winning a phone will help inspire more youth so read and could help raise funding for the library. If not I could just pay you guys more funding." Jungkook nodded.

"It sounds like a great idea! Email me about it more and we can get it sorted." I smiled.

"That's great." I smiled and suddenly I felt him tap my chin upwards so I was looking directly looking at him. He froze.

"W-were you crying?" My eyes widened and I looked down shaking my head.

"No, I was tired since I was working on a project all night." Jungkook sighed and pat my head.

"If you ever need my help. Or you want to cry and complain or anything... you know where to find me." I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thanks Jungkook... it means alot." He nodded then looked at the time.

"Oh. I have a meeting with the other librarians now. Here's my email." He passed me a note and I nodded placing it in my pocket. He patted my head once more giving me butterflies then he smiled leaving. I sighed.

"Well... I guess I should look in the fiction section." I said walking back to the area to look for books. I froze when I saw Taehyung on his knees helping up a little kid. The kid was crying. My eye widened more when I saw Taehyung smile at pat the kids head.

"Be strong kid. You can't be a strong knight and protect a princess like this." The kid was holding a book about a knight protecting a princess. He slowly stopped crying and Taehyung nodded.

"Good boy." He reached in his pocket and grabbed the mint I had given him and passed it onto the kid. He leaned forward and whispered something in the kids ear. I watched as the kid smiled and look bright then nodded running away. Taehyung stood up and smiled. I suddenly felt myself blush. 

"He never smiles like that with me." I sighed and smiled watching him become soft.

"Miss!" I turned behind me and saw Baekhyun. He smiled and showed me a book.

"This book is about cars. You like cars right?" I giggled and nodded.

"I think you like them more though. Pick some more. I can get 20 books out at a time so don't worry about the amount you get." He nodded and walked away. I turned back and Taehyung was about 2 metres next to me. He nodded.

"Is that guy gone?" I smirked.

"Were you jealous?" I asked. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Sure. If that will make you feel better." My eyes widened.

"Y-yah! I never said I wanted you to be jealou-" He suddenly grabbed a book then gave it to me. I held it and looked at it.

"I want this one. Now let's choose yours and head out." I smiled and nodded slowly.

"I didn't think you were that type of guy. But if it is what you want." I giggled passing him the book. His eyes widened and he turned bright red. I knew he realised his mistake. 

(Book title - Shattered Glass. Love story of 2 men who have a forbidden love) 

"W-wait... don't misunderstand." He said following me more closely trying to explain himself. I giggled.

"Did you leave before because you have a crush on Jungkook?" I said taunting him even more. I started to laugh more and he shook his head furiously.

"No! It's not like that y/n."

"HAHAHA Don't worry Taehyung I ship it. Hehe Vkook all the way!" I laughed louder.

3rd person's POV

Suddenly Taehyung grabbed Y/n's hand pinning her against a bookshelf leaning towards her. Y/n was definitely not laughing anymore. Taehyung glared at her angrily.

"I told you not to misunderstand. I like girls." 

Taehyung probably didn't realise what he was doing. But in y/n's eyes... he was seducing her in the most sexiest way ever! And blushed and nodded slowly gulping.

"Sorry." She said feeling like she had definitely crossed the line. Her heart was pounding out of her chest. There faces were centimeters apart.

"Good girl."