XX

Jungkook

"Yes. sir." He nudged my arm.

"Ayyee. What did I say. When it's just us two call me by my name. Your older than me after all."

"Then... I'll be going now... Jungkook."

"Yep. See you later Taehyung." I walked out and bowed and the car left.

Yes, my boss. Jeon Jungkook. 
He's the CEO of the largest Social Media Platform that will be signing with HamSung soon. He was therefore also Y/n's fiancé. He was madly in love with y/n, he has been for years. When he was 9 years old his family visited Y/n's house and he fell in love with her out first sight.

"She was smiling so vibrantly while her mum pushed her on the swing. Like my angel." 

They met again when he was 12 years old and his abusive father died. At the funeral she appeared and comforted him. He didn't know whether to cry or not. He was abusive, and resented Jungkook. But then like an angel she held his hand and said 

"It's alright to cry. He was your father afterall. No matter what happened you are allowed to be sad." 

He described that in that moment he balled his eyes out in front of her. And she comforted him. Since then he's been keeping an eye on her. Finding out about everything about her. Watching her and setting up his plans to help her get out of her bad family situation and into his arms. And once they were married he would tell her about there past. When he realized she loved books, he read them and became fascinated with them too. So much so that he volunteered at a certain library regularly.

Then, one day "It was as if fate" bought them together. She bumped into him. And just like that they had become close friends. And things were going to plan. Smoothly and accordingly. Except for me.

Me falling in love with her was not part of it. Me going against him was not apart of it. Me and Her becoming close was not apart of it. Me hurting her was definitely not apart of it. 

I was just a mere pawn meant to protect his prize from the beast of the world. But instead I became his biggest obstacle. And that fact fills me with guilt. He doesn't deserve that. But i can't help it. It's hard not to fall in love with her. So I was conflicted in that moment between my loyalty or my love. And picked up the alcohol and continued to drink. 

"I Hate This."

Y/N POV

1 week later 

"I Hate This." I groaned at the lonely mansion. I showered and made my way to work. Not knowing what to do. I drowned myself in work. It was endless. I had alot to do. People I needed to replace and hire. I didn't take breaks. I didn't want to ruin my momentum by thinking of... him. So I worked and I worked. 

I hired people in the mansion to clean and cook. Do the gardens. I could finally work on the big projects that I wanted to enforce. A collaboration with the library and HamSung will be a mass benefit. Temporarily I had a secretary named Nayeon. 

"Nayeon. Please contact Jungkook who owns the library at this address and tell him to come and met me here." I passed her a paper with the address and she nodded. 

"Miss, most things have been sorted out well and statistics show your next projects with be upstanding and highly beneficial... however-"

"However?" She gulped and nodded.

"Ah... theres a big problem. The agreement between the Social Media Platform Organisation and HamSung... the directors would like to know what is happening with that." My eyes widened. I completely forgot about that.