IIX

"Good girl."

--

I shook out of my daze. I was staring out the window trying to avoid contact with him. I was so embarrassed. I usually wouldn't let myself get so out of sorts like this especially during my work but he was so... intimidating.

"Y/n?" I jumped and looked to my right. Lisa, Taehyung and Baekhyun was staring at me. I nodded.

"Wh-what?" I said.

"We're here miss. I've been trying to tell you for a while." I looked out the window and saw my house. I nodded and opened the door to walk out. I fixed my appearance and tried to collect myself. Baekhyun and Lisa stood there and nodded.

"Good work. Baekhyun drop Lisa off then you can go home. Make sure to be here on time tomorrow. I'm sure Taehyung will inform to you my time periods." Baekhyun nodded.

"Have a good night miss." He said bowing deeply then going back into the car.

"I will see you tomorrow mam." Lisa announced bowing then going in the car. I smiled waving as the car slowly left the garage then I looked behind me and Taehyung was standing there.

"I shall walk you to your room." He said. I shook my head furiously.

"No need! I'm safe at home so don't worry. Then-" I quickly walked out of there then ran around the corner catching my breath and making sure he wasn't following me. I could feel myself turning as red as a tomato. I groaned then sat straight.

"Y/n." I turned to my right and saw my father standing there looking at me with confusion and disappointment. I sat up straight.

"F-father." He nodded.

"Follow me." I sighed knowing very well I was about to get in trouble. In big trouble. I quietly followed behind as he walked into his office. He walked behind his desk.

"Have a seat." I sat down nervously fiddling with my fingers. I looked down and he sat in his chair.

"So I discovered something disturbing. Your cousin and you had a quarrel?" My eyes widened.

"How did you-"

"He uses Samsung. I can see all his messages to you that you aren't replying to." I stood up shaking slightly.

"That's my privacy how could you-"

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO!" He threw things off his desk as he said that grabbing my attention. I froze. Slowly I looked down and sat down. Taehyung was right. This is why he didn't want me to have a phone.

"Now listen. I don't care about whether you two are fighting... in fact cutting ties with him is for the better. However you will continue to work with him till the collaboration is over. Then you may do what you wish with him." My eyes widened.

"Father must we continue? I have a better suggestions. More than one in fact." He nodded.

"What is it."

"A collaboration with a library. Unlike Jimin's shop that is limited to a specific target group to specific areas we can boost sales with every town in korea and even abroad in every single library not ot mention the fact it will be promoted to EVERY age group. The image will be better too." He nodded smiling.

"As always your ideas are immaculate y/n. However we've already told everyone about your brothers idea to collab with Jimin." I sighed.

"May I do both then? I don't care if it is under his name?" My father smirked.

"I'm glad you are finally supporting your brother of course! You have my support and money!" He smiled laughing then nodded.

"Go rest now you must be tired." He smiled walking me to the door and pat my head. I bowed.

"Oh and y/n." I looked at him and he suddenly changed. His face went from encouraging to a cold murderous look.

"Never conduct yourself like that in my house or outside again." His voice was deeper. Scarier. I nodded gulping and in an instant he changed back to his happy face. He closed the door and my fingers were still shaking slightly. I made my way to my room in a daze. Thinking and thinking. I need to make this work. Which means I have to meet Jimin... at least I can do the library collaboration. I'll have to ask Jungkook to pretend it was my brothers idea.

3rd Persons POV

After taking a phone call Taehyung was on his way to talk with y/n about her future plans with the library and Jimin so he could adjust the schedule accordingly. He froze when he saw y/n walking to her room too.

"I thought she was in her room a long time ago... Miss!" He froze and watched as she continued to walk. Her head was down and her arms slouched. Clearly not feeling the best. There wasn't anything that would make her feel like that from work. Taehyung ensured that while assisting her today. It only meant she was thinking about Jimin.

"Ouch!" Y/n hit her head on her room door and she was rubbing it kneeling down trying to make it feel better. She was sulking a bit and Taehyung smiled slightly at the thought of her clumsy act.

Y/n POV

"Are you okay?" I looked to my right and Taehyung was kneeling next to me smiling. For some reason... he was sparkling. Like a main character prince from a webtoon he had flowers all around his and was glowing with handsomeness. I blushed and fell back to my butt and groaned more. He smiled then helped me up.

"You came back." I asked. Taehyung nodded.

"I thought you might need a drinking buddy." I looked at him confused. How could he go from an intimidating man... to a soft friend.

"How did you know I was going to drink?" I asked. He shrugged.

"After everything that's happened I assumed you would. I remember you saying it was 'your only escape' or something." I nodded.

"You remembered." I opened the door.

"Well... I was going to drink but not alot. I have a lot of work to do. But I'll remember to call you next time." Taehyung nodded and I watched as he walked in and sat down. He noticed I was staring and I quickly turned away.

"So Taehyung what's my schedule tomorrow?" I said nervously laughing and walking to my desk to write down his words.

"Tomorrow... I umm... requested a day off for you actually." I looked at him confused.

"Wait what, I'm really busy with things why would you request a day off!?" I said looking at him shocked and confused. He looked at me just as dumbfounded.

"Well... isn't it your birthday tomorrow?" I froze silent then my eyes widened.

"Sh*t."