XI

I woke up stared at the ceiling. Everything that happened yesterday flooded into my brain.

"AND my last announcement will be the heir to the HamSung company will be my younger son!"

I groaned rubbing my head. I was in the attic where my games were set up and I was drinking so much beer last night. The smell of alcohol filled the room. I quickly made my way down the door and ran into my bathroom. I could feel extreme nausea. My stomach pushing me to the extremes. I grabbed my toothbrush and tried to brush away any unpleasant smells and I brushed my hair and platted it so it didn't look so indecent.

"Miss." I froze.

*FLASHBACK*

his face read "Digust and regret." As if... he was regretting getting close to me and disgusted at my current state.

"I will not help you y/n. Just give up before you regret it."

*FLASHBACK OVER*

"What." I said coldly. After everything that happened yesterday. The last thing I needed was to see him.

"Was there anything you would like for breakfast?" He asked sounding a bit hesitant. I sighed. Even if I wanted to talk to him about last night... If he was the way I was right now he might get angry. I washed my face then stood near the door.

"What's my schedule today?"

"May I come in?" I froze.

"I'm... Not changed yet." He hummed back in response then I could hear him grabbing something from his pocket.

"Today you don't have much. Your father has set up a meeting however for you with someone. It doesn't say who however." I nodded.

"Please come get me when it's time for the meeting. I will make my own breakfast this morning."

"If..." I froze when I heard his silence. What happened? My mind started to run wild. But was put at ease when he answered.

"If that's what you wish." I heard his footsteps begin to fade. As it did I collapsed to my feet in relief. I was still angry at his cold words. I know I shouldn't be... But it's hard when someone crushes your goal that you have worked so much towards for so long.

TIMESKIP

After cooking, eating and spending the whole morning trying to sober up I got into the car where Baekhyun and Taehyung were waiting. Unlike before he was sitting in the front seat. I don't know if he was angry about my behaviour or was just giving me space. But it was tense.

"Morning Miss." I smiled at Baekhyun through the mirror.

"Morning. You know where to go?" I asked. He nodded and started driving.

"Do you mind putting on some of your music Baekhyun?" I asked. The silence was killing me.

"Sorry I forgot my phone at home mam. But Taehyung could probably." I didn't want to ask Taehyung. Asking him then acting angry at him again. I had no phone since we shared one too. I just nodded and grabbed my iPod in my bag and played music.

TIMESKIP

Once we arrived at our destination. A small café around the corner from Jimin's franchise. I knew. I froze. Scared to get out of the car. I didn't want to move an inch. No I couldn't move. I wasn't scared of him. I was more scared of the idea of him hating me. I didn't need him. I didn't want him. But I didn't want to face the reality of him hating me too.

"We are here miss." Baehyun announced curious as to why I wasn't leaving already. I gripped my first and opened the door leaving. Taehyung stood behind me.