XXV

I sat down staring out into space. I observed the kids running around outside while play ddakji. I smiled and the nostalgic feeling. Suddenly the knock on the table snatched me out of my daze and I looked ahead at Jungkook who was across me waving at me.

"Are you back to earth now?" I giggled and nodded then stared back at the menu of the restaurant we were in.

"... is it because your families sentencing is tomorrow?" I froze. That was partly the reason why I was so dead. But I just had a lot in my mind after that talk a few night ago.

Flashback

"I am not about to commit my everything again and trust someone who isn't even sure if they can support me!?"

"I know he's like family... But what if you turn your back on me again... I don't think I can take it."

Flashback over

I sighed and he reach out for my hand.

"How about we go enjoy the book fair after the hearing. I have something important to tell you anyway." I nodded.

"That would be great." I then decided I needed to get out of this depressing mood. Showcasing it like a princess isn't going to help anyone. Instead I focused on work and the book fair. And worked hard to make sure it went as smoothly as it could.

TAEHYUNG POV

"Taehyung? Taehyunggg???" 

I bolted up from the sudden realisation that someone was shaking me. I was greeted with a sharp pain in my head and i groaned.

"What happened?" I said to baekhyun who was trying to wake me up. He sighed.

"I came home and found you drunk at the front door. You're lucky I called the boss and told him to give you the next few days off." I sighed and remembered what happened. 

"I'm such a coward..." I mumbled. Baekhyun looked at me confused then he suddenly got a call.

"Hello...Yup...Yeah thanks...I will...See you soon...bye." Baekhyun whispered. He then turned and looked at me with a pitiful expression. 

"What are you planning to do about y/n?" I flinched then looked away.

"Nothing... I should just stay away." He looked at me confused and frustrated.

"You both clearly like each other! Why can't you just-"

"ITS NOT THAT EASY BAEKHYUN!!... it's not..." I sighed in dread and lay back down. 

"Well... I was just told that someone else is planning to confess to her soon. So you can keep crying in your room but don't come to me when you regret it later!" He stomped out the room and slammed the door. I didn't mean to take my anger out on him. I groaned and closed my eyes. 

Y/N POV

I walked around the amusement park and ensuring everything was set up. I looked at the schedule of entertainment and concerts that were going to occur. 

"y/n?" I turned and saw Jimin standing there smiling. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. 

"How did you get in here?" He smirked then started following me as I looked around.

"I wanted to see how you were going. You must be happy with the sentencing tomorrow and this book fair." I ignored his remark and continued walking then he grabbed my wrist. I pulled it away and glared at him and he put his hands up as if surrendering then smiled. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"Can't you hear me out?" He sighed and froze. I stopped too and looked at him annoyed then nodded. I heard Taehyung out... i should hear him too. He smiled and came to me and held my hand.