X

Y/n POV

After a long day of shopping, sleeping and eating with Taehyung and Baekhyun we made it to the dressing room so I could start to get ready for the banquet.  I walked in and the girls who were setting up the make up and giggling became silent and they sat up with there heads down trying not to make eye contact. I smiled and bowed.

"Please take care of me." I said. There eyes widened.

"Miss! Please don't bow." I giggled and stood up.

"Please call me Y/n. I am younger than you guys no need to be formal." They looked at each other and nodded. I smiled.

"Should I sit here?" One of the girls looked at me and nodded. I sat down.

"My name is Lilly and this is Janet. She's from America so her Korean isn't too strong." I nodded.

"So you speak English then?" I asked Janet. Her eyes widened and she nodded.

"Yes! I'm an apprentice here. I hope you don't mind someone as amateur as myself doing your make up." I shook my head.

"You both are professionals. I don't know a thing about make up. Just do you best!" She nodded and I smiled.

"Lilly. My dress is a light pink/rose gold silk and lace. Would you like to see my dress to give you guys ideas?" Lilly nodded.

"Actually we caught of glimpse of it before. We know exactly what to do!" I smiled.

"Great. I hope you guys don't mind I'm probably going to doze off." They shook there head and I smiled. I put my earphones in and they started whilst I tried to get some sleep.

"She's different from what we heard." I flinched slightly now curious of there words.

"Yeah she looks so pretty and fierce I thought she would be mean and scary but she's nice and easy to talk to."

"Yeah. We should try our best."

"Of course!" I smiled at there words and relaxed a bit.

TIMESKIP