CHAPTER 10 NEW LEVEL

I m eager to spend rest of my life with you,

My hobbies, my habits are known to you.

I know you are the only who can understand me,

This helps you to adjust with me.

That’s why I say,

I am eager to spend with u rest life of mine,

I wish all your pain and sorrow becomes mine.

I love your advice and all comments,

Waiting for the life’s most memorable moments.

This gives me more strength to fight,

Whenever u r with me it brings me light,

Amongst all star u r the bright,

Just like first sunshine sight.

That’s why I want to spend rest of my life with you………………..

 I want to spend my life with you by KHUSHBOO GUL

Chapter 10

Cam had it all planned out. He would let Destiny get pampered today from head to toe. He sent her to get a mani n pedi and a relaxing day at the spa. Afterward she would be going to the salon to get her hair done. Then it would be off to pick up her outfit for the night, which he already had picked out. She would be doing all this in style riding around in the limo he booked for the day. He was going all out to show her exactly what she meant to him.

While Des was getting pampered, he went to get his haircut and after that pick up his fit for the nights events. "This has to be perfect " He thought to himself. He called Des to check on her.

"Hey baby, how is it going" he asked her

"oh Cam this is awesome, no one has ever done this for me before. Thank you so much I love you boo" she responded. If only he could see the smile on her face. Even though he couldnt see it he could hear it in her voice that she was very happy.

"No problem gorgeous. this day is all about you. You my queen so imma treat you like one." he said with a smile. He was so happy that he could show her his love. He was happy to finally have her in his life and for her to belong to him. After today she would always be his. After today she will always want to be.

"and I love everything omg."

"Well its not over yet. After you get your hair done you will be taken to get your outfit and follow the instructions thereafter, ok"

"yes baby, ok"

"I love you Destiny, with everything that I am . See you tonight"

"I love you too Cam"

****************************************************************************

Shawn didnt know where to begin to get Destiny back but he was willing to try anything. "If she wont talk to me ill just go to her then. she gone have to talk to me" He thought to himself. Little did he know that he might just be too late.

He planned on going to Destiny's school and demand her to talk to him. He felt like she at least owed him that. They had been together for over 3 years. "Yeah he messed up but she can at least give him a chance to fix it." He felt like she shouldnt have just thrown it away. He knew this happened because he was too cocky, he let his pride get in the way of his common sense. He just got caught up but now he was ready to make it all up to her. Wondering to himself would he get the chance to, does he even deserve to get the chance to.