CHAPTER 18 DRAINED

Loving you should've been easy but it was too damn hard.

Being with you shouldve been a pleasure,but it just left me emotionally scarred.

I thought we were building a life but you were playing a game.

Loving you just left me, physically and emotionally drained.

Drained By Renell Gary aka mrznellgary

Chapter 18

Destiny had just gotten home from class, this was her last week. After this week it would be time for the state exams, which she already knew she would ace of course. Then she would be officially a Dental Assistant. She already had a job lined up and everything. She was so excited, she could hardly stand it.

She stripped off her uniform and hopped in the shower. She turned it on hot and let her hair down and just stood in the stream of water, as it cascaded down her body. She shampooed and conditioned her hair and rinsed it off. She lathered her body with some strawberry scented body wash, she was trying a new scent. She was in there for almost an hour, then she got out wrapping her hair with a towel and one on her body.

Just as she got out she heard a knock on her door. It was strange because she wasn't expecting anyone. She threw on her robe and slipped her feet into her fuzzy yellow slippers. She wondered who it could be as she walked toward the door. She looked through the peephole and it was the one person she didn't want to see. She reluctantly opened the door.

"Shawn, what are you doing here. I'm sure I didn't invite you"

"What's up, can a brother come in" He said looking her up and down.

She tightened the straps on her robe and sighed out loud. "Whatever you here now and I have a feeling you won't leave until I do."

He walked past her and she closed the door behind him. "Hold on let me get dressed"

"You ain't got too" He said with a smirk that she quickly dismissed.

He sat on the couch and she went into her room.

Ten minutes later she came out with her hair still wrapped up but wearing yellow pajamas that matched her slippers. She sat in her recliner not wanting to sit anywhere near him.

"You can't sit over here"

"Nope but you can tell me why you're here"

"Fair enough.Aight Im sorry about that whole thing at the market a few days ago"

"Hmmmm. What exactly are you really sorry for being in the market with another female and her baby. Or let me see cheating on me, getting a chick pregnant, her having the baby,while we were together. Having a whole other relationship. Or just sorry for being a sorry ass excuse for a boyfriend."

"Damn"

"Hmm that's what I said when I walked up on that bullshit and was blindsided"

"Des I'm sorry you had to find out like that. I'm sorry I even did that too you"

"Didn't look sorry, ya looked pretty happy to me. All giggles and rainbows and shit. And to think you told me you didn't want any kids but looks like you changed your mind. Or was it just me you didn't want kids with"

"Des it just happened I didn't plan it"

"Nigga it look like you was in a relationship with that chick"

"Nah its not even like that tho. I'm just doing what I gotta do as a father"

Des just laughed at what she felt was a bunch of horseshit.