CHAPTER 12 IN MY THOUGHTS

I spend a lot of time thinking.
Bad thinking
Good thinking
Productive thinking
Philosophical thinking
Mindless thinking
Thinking that hurts
Thinking that resolves
And I find most often,
No matter what sort of thinking I'm doing,
Whether I'm sitting in an open feild,
Or under fast moving clouds,
Or at the heart of a storm,
My topic of choice is
Nearly always,
You.

Thinking by Megan Grace

Chapter 12

Ever since she saw Shawn that day, she couldnt stop thinking about him. In her mind she played her life with him over and over. The good, the bad and the ugly but mostly the ugly. See, Des always wanted him to want her, to need her, to love her but all he did was act like he hated her.

Then Cam showed her true love, all he does is love her. She had been trying to push away her feelings for Shawn, knowing with Cam is where she needed to be. Why couldnt she just put it past her and completely move on. After all Cam asked her to marry him and she did say yes. Was it too fast, did she rush into it. Was it the feeling of bliss and the need for what he had to offer.

Des stayed home today, she told Cam she wasnt feeling well. She wasnt, but it was more like just being overwhelmed. She still had her pajamas on as she made her way downstairs. She started to feel hungry so she went into the kitchen. She opened the microwave heat up some tea she made last night and she saw a plate neatly wrapped in plastic.

Cam had left her breakfast,she smiled as she pulled the plate out. Sausage and pancakes from her boo. "Awwww" She thought to herself because of how thoughtful he always was. All she needed now was some fruit. She opened the fridge and in a bowl was her fruit waiting for her, exactly what she liked. Half a banana and half an apple. "This man".

She poured her self some juice and sat on the couch and turned the tv on. She decided to watch an episode of Bring It that she missed. As she was about to eat the doorbell rang. She wasnt expecting anyone so she had a puzzled look on her face as she walked to the door.

She looked at the security panel and it was a delivery guy with flowers. She opened the door,

"Are you Ms. Johnson?"

"Yes"

"These are for you just sign here"

"Ok, thank you"

I signed for my items and closed the door
In one hand I carried a edible arrangements bouquet and in the other a dozen yellow roses. I read the card and it said. I hope you feel better and this brightens up your day. Love,Cam.

"Awwwwww" She cooed out loud loving her suprises. She grabbed a chocolate covered pineapple and sat back down to eat her breakfast.

"The way Cam loves me, why am I even thinking about Shawn" She felt bad for even thinking about him. Could she go back to Shawn and give him another shot? But why would she ? Shawn damn sure didnt derserve it and Cam, how could she hurt his feelings.She sighed, and finished eating.

She must have fell asleep on the couch because she woke up to the smell of food.

"Hey sleepy head,feeling any better." Cam said with a smile.

"Hey, when did you get here."

"Like 20 minutes"

"Why you didnt wake me, I couldve made you some dinner "she responded

"Nah im good baby I got it, you the one who not feeling well so let me take care of you. Plus you looked so gorgeous and peaceful how could I wake you."

He walked over to her and sat down and put his arm around her. He pulled her close and kissed her ever so softly. She smiled and lay on his lap and played in his hair. Something she always did when they were just friends.