CHAPTER 11 COME BACK

Sitting by the river
Dreaming through my reflection
I wonder what has happened
What has caused this distance

We used to be together
Cuddling close to each other
What came between our beautiful love? 
I don't know, though I wish to

I can see you now, not alone
You're holding a hand that's not mine
Where am I? Why not next to you?
Why am I away? I don't understand

You're smiling to the fullest
I am not the one making you happy
You are glancing at someone else
Why is it not me? 

Seeing you after such a long time...
My heart sighs again
Something inside me growls loud
'Cause now your hand runs through his hair

I stand some distance well away
But the surroundings disappear
When I look at you, I feel lost inside
I wish you back, my angel

There you are, holding his hand
And I am lost, trying to understand...
I want you back, I really do
Just to hold your hand
And walk with you.

I Want You Back by Sania Harris

Chapter 11

Shawn woke up with something on his mind. He told himself he wasnt gonna let another day go by without her knowing he could change. He got up and got dressed he was going to see her. He was going to make her talk to him, he deserved that, at least thats what he thought.

He may not have acted like he was paying attention all the time but he was and he did know her. He knew that she would be getting her hair done today, she always had it washed and curled, then got her nails done and go to the spa. Same day twice a month. Of course she could do it herself but she also like to get pampered sometimes.

She always came home looking beautiful but yet he never told her. Why exactly, he didnt know but he shouldve. He pulled up to the shop and waited outside. Hoping she was alone and she would talk to him.

************************

Destiny got there just in time for her appointment. She loved her pamper days its something she always did. Get her hair done, her nails done and  full spa treatment. She always looked forward to these days because it was like a get away from the life she had with Shawn.

This time it was different, it was just because she enjoyed it. She got a wash and set and waited for her stylist to take out her curls.

She got done and was ready to head for the nail salon. As she walked out she heard someone call her name.

"Destiny !"

She turned around to see Shawn approaching her. She immediately turned around and walked away. The nail salon was down the block so thats where she headed.

"Come on Destiny just hear me out, please"

She stopped walking but didnt turn around. He caught up to her and stood in front of her.

"You cant answer my calls tho"

"Since when you ever call me"

"Ard ok you got that"

"How may I help you Shawn?"

"Can we sit down somewhere and talk for a minute. That lil café over there how bout that "

She stood there and didnt say anything. She was thinking should she even give him her time. After all the time she has given him he never appreciated it.

"I wnt keep you too long, I promise"

"Well in that case I should worry because you never been good at keeping promises" Des responded.