CHAPTER 21 BLISS

The wind blowing as it softly brushes up against your face.

The sweet smell of fresh air as its scent tickles your nose.

The crisp cool air on a day in autumn, as the wind blows the fallen leaves all around.

The night sky so peaceful and still in all it's glory.

A touch of a gentle hand on smooth skin and the warmth of and embrace.

Like a cold drink on a hot summers day.

Refreshing! Ooohhh sooo Refreshing! That's what you are.

Refreshing by Renell Gary aka MrzNellGary

Chapter 21

Cam sat on the edge of the bed staring at Destiny as she slept. "She is so beautiful" He thought to himself. They had still been taking turns at each others places but he really wished she would just move in with him. He hated the nights when he had to sleep without her. Destiny was scarred from her previous relationship and sometimes he felt like she took it out on him. One of her reasons was she didn't want to feel like she was living in someone else spot and she wouldn't feel at home. Because if she gave up everything and then it didn't work out she would have to start all over.

Cam decides to just let her take her time, he didn't want to pressure her. All he could do is continue to love her until she realized he wasn't going anywhere.

Destiny opened her eyes and blinked her eyes to focus. She looked over and noticed Cam staring at her.

"Hey, so is this what you do" she said and giggled

"What"

"Just staring at me"

"Can't help it you're such an angelic beauty peacefully sleeping."

She blushed at his remark, Not used to those type of compliments but loving the way he saw her. Being with Cam was like a breath of fresh air after feeling like she was drowning. It was a welcomed change in Destiny's life and she was enjoying every minute of it. There wasn't one day that passed that she regretted leaving Shawn. That was the best thing she could've ever done for herself. She had been truly happy ever since.

"Wake up sleepy head don't you got orientation today"

"Yes" She said all hype as she hopped put of bed.

"Somebody is excited"

She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Yes, Yes and hell yes"

"Well better get ready you know how long you take"

"Whatever" she said as she walked away to the bathroom.

Cam had already showered and everything already so he got dressed and decided to go make them breakfast. He wanted to make sure Destiny had a great first day. He made some phone calls the day before so he could do just that.

He made French toast and eggs with a side of fruit and apple juice.

"How do I look" Des said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Gorgeous even just in your uniform".
She had her hair pulled back in a pony, with curls at the end with a green headband with a bow to match her green scrubs.

"Thanks babe, you look handsome as always."

They both had to work but they worked at different practices.

"I'll miss you, this is the first time in a while we aren't working together" Des said pouting her lips

"Awwww come ere, you so cute when you pout." He said and pecked her lips until she smiled." I'll miss you too"