CHAPTER 22 US

It should be just you and me

and nothing should come in between

I think we were meant to be

so could it just be Us

US by mrznellgary aka Renell Gary

Chapter 22

Cam woke up and rubbed his eyes as he adjusted to the light. Apparently Des was already up because he could smell the food she was cooking. He sat up and stretched, sitting on the edge of the bed with a smile on his face reminiscing about the night before. He went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth and washed his face. Then he headed into the kitchen.

"Hey babe" he said as he walked over and put his arms around her from behind and kiss her cheek and her neck.

"Well good morning"

"Hmmm smells good"

"Thank you. Cam do you know what time it is why you not dressed."

"That's your fault, got me waking up all late."

"My fault" she said with a shocked expression on her face

"Yeah Beyonce" he said and they both laughed.

"Whatever. Well you might as well eat now since you here"

Destiny cooked eggs and sausage with some pancakes.

"Look at you taking care of ya boi"

She blushed as she sat next to him and he pecked her on the lips.

"So you wanna do something later for dinner" he asked

"Oh sure. Where you wanna go"

"Ion know we can figure that out later. But what I wanna talk about is your sexy ass and last night. Damn girl, I was like is this really Destiny. I'm gald to see you comfortable in your skin again."

"Yeah and you had a big part to play in that. Making me feel as good as I feel. I appreciate that so much"

"You are more than welcome love"

They ate and talked for a bit, then Cam got up to get dressed.

They walked out to their separate cars kissed each other goodbye and both went off to work.

********

Des went home to her place to grab some more stuff to take to Cams' since she was spending the weekend there. She hopped out the car and locked it and started walking up to her building. She heard someone call her name.

"Destiny"

She turned around and it was none other than Shawn. "Really, why is he even here, I thought we ended this, uugghh" She turned around and kept walking. She entered her building and walked to her apartment. As she put the key in the lock he was right behind her.

"So you just gonna walk away" Shawn said

"Damn, what are you stalking me now"

"That's how you greet a nigga"

She just stood there staring at him with a blank expression on her face,wishing he would say whatever it is he came to say and leave.

"You not gone speak Des"

"Destiny, its Destiny. My friends call me Des, and my man calls Dezzy but since you are neither. Its Destiny."

"For real tho, its like that now" he said with a look of disbelief on his face