CHAPTER 13 GONE

If you leave me now
I guarantee you will regret it.
I gave you all I had
I loved you with my all
I built you up
When I saw others tear you down.

If you leave me now
It will show that
You never loved me the way you said
You didnt appreciate what we shared
My love was unconditional
Yours had conditions

If you leave me now
Dnt say I didnt warn
I might not be here waiting for you
When he proves you wrong
I cnt always be your hero
I cnt just always be strong.
I wnt wait forever for you to decide
If what we had was real or just rebound

If you leave me now
I dnt know
One day I just may no longer care
Maybe the love I had for you
Wnt even be there.

If You Leave Me Now by MrzNellGary

Chapter 13

A month had passed since Des and Cam had that conversation . The morning after he decided it was best for her to leave because he wasnt going to be in a half ass relationship. Des was shocked to hear him say it but he was right, it wasnt fair to Cam not to give him her all.

She stayed in a hotel for a few days after that. She tried talking to Cam but he wouldnt answer her calls or text . That made he start talking to Shawn and thats how he finally convinced her to come home with him. Des had been there for almost three weeks and things seemed to be ok.

She felt bad for Cam because she knew he really loved her. She missed him too. Shawn was finally treating her the way she wanted but he wasnt Cam. She was going back to the office today after she took a leave of absence since she just couldnt face him. Some would say she was a coward but she felt she was just scared.

After making breakfast her and Shawn sat in the kitchen eating and talking about what they had to do for the day. She kinda zoned out a bit duriNg their conversation.

"Whats wrong ma you straight"

"Huh!! Oh yeah baby im good"

"What you thinking bout "

"You and how different you are." In all truth she was really thinking about Cam

"I told you I was . I wanna treat you better Cause you are worth it"

"What made you want to do that all of a sudden"

"I wasnt gone lose you to that nigga,you my girl. Plus I know a nigga wasnt right how I was acting so I had to change that"

"Oh"

"Oh, thats it"

"Ummm hmmm. I gotta go Shawn Ill be late"

"Ok,see you when you get home. I love you"

"Love you too" She said it but she didnt think she felt it. She was also stuck on the part about him not losing her to him. "Was this just a game to win or is he genuine" She thought while getting in her car.

Des pulled up to the office and parked. She took a deep breath and started to walk in. She saw Cam sitting on the bench outside "Ok,this my chance.Here I go" she said to herself as she approached him.

"Hey Cam"

He looked up at her but didnt say a word. He just acted like she wasnt there and grabbed his stuff and stood up.

"You're really not gonna talk to me"

He stared at her for a second.

"Nah,im straight" he said to her and walked away.

Deep down inside she wanted to cry. How could he be so cold to her,they have been best friends since forever. Would he really just throw away their friendship too.