CHAPTER 5 LOVING ME?

If love asks a question, do not deceive

For the truth is the answer, I only believe

If my heart should open, love do not fear

Or if my eyes in happiness shed a tear

Let the wind in my soul blow you away

And the sun in my heart brighten your day

If love and life I was asked to compare

Both of these with you I wish to share 

He loves me by

Nicola Edmanson

Chapter 5

Cam woke up feeling good this morning. He felt good about telling Des exactly how he felt. So long he wanted to kiss her lips and it was just as he imagined it would be. Its like a weight was lifted of his shoulders.

Then he thought to himself "I wonder how she feels about me now". He sighed at the thought of a ruined friendship, then smiled of the thought of a beautiful romance. He longed for her to be his. He hated how that corny ass dude treated her. He wished he told her before Shawn dumb ass came along.

"He dnt love her like I do" He thought as he stared at his face in the mirror. "I can treat her so much better, and show her what true love is.She would be my queen and she never feel anything less" He stood in the mirror getting lost in his thoughts forgetting he had to get class.

Today was the beginning of their hands on training in a real Dental Office. He quickly snapped out of his trance and began getting ready.

Hoping for the best outcome between him and Des he got dressed and head out the door.

***********

He walked into the building and looked for her and found her standing in the hall where she always waited for him.

" Good morning gorgeous"he said to her pulling her in for a hug.

"Hey" Is all she said.

He grabbed her bag and other books and carried them to class like he always did. She looked at him and smiled that beautiful smile he loves so much.

They walked to there room and found their seats next to each other. She was just about to speak before the professor interrupted her.

" ok ladies and gents, partner up . Ill allow you to choose who you wish to be with. Whoever you choose will stay your partner for the next 3 months. Choose wisely because there will be no changes. No exceptions."

They looked at each other and smiled.

" I guess you are stuck with me " She smiled and said.

"I love the sound of that" He winked at her and she blushed.

"So I thought we would meet here today but from now on we will meet at the dental off campus. We will take a short break and we will all meet there in 30 minutes. Not a minute after . "

The professor finished giving all instruction for the adventure , then everyone got up to go to there cars .

"you want to ride with me" Cam said to her

"sure " she responded

He picked up his bag and hers and they both walked toward his car. Things seemed a little awkward between them. They each were thinking about that kiss but neither of them wanted to be the first one to speak on it.

They walked up to the car and he opened her door for her and closed it when she got in. He went over to the driver side and got in. He wanted to say something to break the tension but couldn't so he decided to turn on his cd player and dive into an oldie but goodie to lighten the mood and express his feelings at the same time. Love by Musiq Soulchild